HP Chromebook 11-v001na 11.5 Inch Laptop - (Silver) (Intel N3060, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC, 100 GB Cloud Storage with Google One (1 Year Subscription) Chrome OS)

£0.5
FREE Shipping

HP Chromebook 11-v001na 11.5 Inch Laptop - (Silver) (Intel N3060, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC, 100 GB Cloud Storage with Google One (1 Year Subscription) Chrome OS)

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For the more enterprising users, the Chromebook 11 can just as easily be rebooted into developer mode by hitting esc + switch (F5) + power, then hitting Ctrl + D when prompted/at every subsequent boot.

The only time I can’t get online now is underground on the subway — and even that may not be true for long. mschira - Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - link Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there is a proper clamshell device running RT. And don’t look now, but the industry is noticing: Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo, and other manufacturers are announcing devices running Google’s Chrome OS, and Chromebooks are now used in 22 percent of US school districts and in countries around the world. Save for the shiny HP logo and Chrome logo on the lid, the laptop is predominantly a gunmetal grey slab when the lid is closed.The HP Chromebook 11 makes a solid case for those who are curious about opting for a Chromebook over a MacBook Pro or Windows laptop without making a huge investment. The Exynos 5250 SoC is passively cooled (just like it would be in a tablet), which reduces the need for any large vents. And because little things make a big difference, we've included sustainable materials like ocean-bound plastic 7 and post-consumer recycled plastic 8 in the design. The HP Chromebook 11 earned a 123 on the Performance Test, which measures a Chromebook’s ability to stream video, edit photos, and play games.

Overall, the speakers are decent, but you’re better off using headphones for watching YouTube or to stream music.Please note that Business Finance, Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA. The Acer is a little faster but not significantly - only 25% to 30% faster in terms of web benchmarks. These models are much more robust and have more memory, faster processors, and bigger and higher-resolution screens.

The Chrome OS„¢ delivers a low maintenance highly manageable platform with automatic software updates and virus protection built in.Bass tones were richer with music and I didn’t need to turn the volume up as high to escape the far-away listening experience I noticed when I did not tune in with headphones. ports, a headphone jack, and a charging port — all sit on the left-side edge, where they’re much easier to find than on the back of last year’s model. And if you’re trying to trade Battlefield 4 and Grand Theft Auto V for Running Fred and Bouncy Mouse, well, I’m sorry. This HP Chromebook 11 G8 comes with ChromeOS pre-installed - this is not a Windows laptop however it benefits from all the advantages of the Chrome OS system.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop