Stranger Things the Complete Season 1-4 DVD

Stranger Things the Complete Season 1-4 DVD

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of those hugely emotive moments sounds like it'll be between Eleven and Doctor Brenner. Teasing what's to come between the pair in volume 2, Matt Duffer told Tudum: "They have some scenes together [in Volume 2] that are, I think, the best acting either of them have ever done." Color us curious. Target released exclusive sets that looked like VHS tapes in 2017 and 2018 for the first and second season, both of which feature Blu-Rays and DVDs. (Season 1 was also released in a 4K/Blu-Ray combo set). But will there ever be a Stranger Things season 3 Blu-Ray or DVD? Is there a Stranger Things season 3 Blu-Ray or DVD?

As for the plot of season 4, Netflix offered this synopsis: It’s been six months since the Battle of Starcourt, which brought terror and destruction to Hawkins. Struggling with the aftermath, our group of friends are separated for the first time – and navigating the complexities of high school hasn't made things any easier. In this most vulnerable time, a new and horrifying supernatural threat surfaces, presenting a gruesome mystery that, if solved, might finally put an end to the horrors of the Upside Down.The reason we haven't done anything is just because you don't want to be doing it for the wrong reasons, and it was just like, 'Is this something I would want to make regardless of it being related to Stranger Things or not?' And definitely,” said Matt. "Even if we took the Stranger Things title off of it, I'm so, so excited about it. But it is not… it's going to be different than what anyone is expecting, including Netflix." It sounds like we may have to say goodbye to a key character or two as well. Speaking to The Wrap, Noah Schnapp (Will Byers) said: "One of us willdie. Or more. The cast is so big." That was in response to Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven) suggested that the main cast are all afraid of being killed off by the Duffer brothers. There’s an epic Kate Bush moment in the finale [Episode 9] that we weren’t expecting, that we kind of discovered as we were editing," he teased. "The sequence was really cool and we were happy with it, but it was missing a little something. And I was like, “Well, let’s try Kate. Because when has Kate let us down?” And it just took it to this new height. Murray and Joyce fly to Alaska, and El faces serious consequences. Robin and Nancy dig up dirt on Hawkins' demons. Dr. Owens delivers sobering news.

As sad as it'll be to say goodbye to Eleven, Hopper and company, it doesn't sound like Stranger Things will officially end with season 5. In their letter, the Duffer brothers teased the possibility of telling more stories in this universe, so we could see film and TV spin-offs in the future. Will our heroes be divided for the entirety of season 4's final two episodes? It's looking likely but, as David Harbour (that's Jim Hopper to you and me) teased in a chat with IndieWire, we could see Hopper and Eleven finally reunited at some point: "As we know, the Duffers are writing their own show that will surprise you, be all sorts of things to you," Harbour hinted. "They are responsive to what I call fan service. They want to give you what you want. It’s very possible that that reunion would come." Here's hoping we get an extremely emotional reunion between the pair, then. Meanwhile, the official season 4 trailer, which made its way online on April 12, also contains some footage that'll make up episodes 8 and 9. There are snippets in there – Eddie Munson shredding the guitar, for instance – that we've yet to see in the show's fourth season. Our advice? Go and rewatch it multiple times to get an idea of what's to come in volume 2. Whatever happens, we can expect an almighty showdown between Stranger Things' major players. According to star Joe Quinn (per Digital Spy), who plays Eddie Munson, we should prepare ourselves for a "mad symphony of chaos and horror", with the craziness of Stranger Things season 4 "turned up to 11". Color us intrigued.Adding his thoughts to how the scope of season 4 grows even more in volume 1, Jamie Campbell Bower (Vecna) told EW: "I'm going to toe the party line here. It gets bigger. If you thought that it was as big as it could get, it's not. It goes further, visually, story-wise, and emotionally for all the characters. It really is quite an explosive climax, let's say.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop