Ariana Grande Moonlight Women's Perfume, 100 ml

Ariana Grande Moonlight Women's Perfume, 100 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its so cuddly, perfect for wearing comfy clothes and reading next to a big window to watch the rain fall. Introducing the ethereal and enchanting fragrance of the Ariana Grande Moonlight Body Mist, a fragrance that transcends beyond the earthly realm and brings forth a dreamy sensation.

One of my absolute favs, can definitely detect that plum note and the marshmallow, it reminds me of midnight fantasy by Britney Spears a bit, but has a lot less sillage, it does last a fair while though, making it a good everyday and school/uni type scent. I only wish the perfume would last longer though :c It doesn't last more than 30m-1hr so it's not perfect to wear for a super long event, as it'll wear off quickly. About the dry-down phase, the floral and fruitiness is still present, but with the added woodiness, creaminess, and sweetness tones.my mom really likes this one and can smell if i'm wearing it even when i'm 6 feet away, though the sillage is quite intimate. I think I’ve smelled her perfumes before but not actually owned one yet, but I seem to remember I liked the scent! The fragrance opens with the rich aroma of blackcurrant together with notes of juicy plum, followed by sweet notes of marshmallow and fresh peony.

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. If Ari is a sugary raspberry donut that gives off flirty, pink, and soft vibes…than Moonlight is a coy, soft, and a little mysterious. Okay, so I have been putting off my review of Moonlight for many, many months because I wanted to really feel it out. If you apply some moisturizer before you spread it, could help with the long lasting issue, but It would stay much more longer on your clothes than your skin, so apply some on it. Moonlight by Ariana Grande is a playful and exuberant fragrance which projects an aura of positivity and confidence.

Top notes open the exquisite aromatic melody with seductive undertones of rich blackcurrant and tart plum shades. Over all I can honestly say I really love this scent, the packaging is stunning and I am so grateful to have received this because it is such a beautiful perfume and I’d never have tried it myself otherwise. A manager entered the room after we had stayed there for at least 30min and made funny remarks about how strong someone's perfume was. The soothing base notes leave a gorgeous aftertaste, gently taking over from the uplifting top and heart tones for a comforting finish.

Everything we’ve learned through years of recommendations from the coolest girls on the planet is distilled into Glossier products: the new beauty essentials. The scent lasts for a long time- I can even smell it on my clothes the next day but it's not overpowering. I love the powdery nature it has, the soft plum, the exquisite peony that smells like a pale pink rose in the dry down. What is supposedly red currant and plum, to me, was more like grapefruit cotton candy, and it’s prominent. i definitely have to overspray to get it to project how I want (it'll never be beast mode unfortunately) but I don't mind, it's cheap.In the drydown I get the warmth that a marshmallow brings but not so much the sweetness that can come with that note.

Fragrance (Parfum), Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine. Moonlight opens up with juicy plum and blackcurrant and settles into a powdery marshmallow with warm sandalwood at the base. I wish Moonlight was more appreciated, but I also like that everyone isn't wearing it, because it's special to me personally.Whether it be the smell of something burning (lol) or of chemicals there just seems to be something off with each that I have tried. A nice everyday scent with barely any projection at all, it lasts on the skin for a few hours until I have to reapply.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop