Dell U2718Q 27 Inch UltraSharp 4K LED-backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor - (8 ms Response, 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 1300:1 Contrast, with ComfortView, DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and USB)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dell U2718Q 27 Inch UltraSharp 4K LED-backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor - (8 ms Response, 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 1300:1 Contrast, with ComfortView, DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and USB)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I understand the Mac OS isn't officially supported by Dell, it would still be good to know if and when a future firmware update for the U2718Q will correct this problem permanently. All display connectors of theDell U2718Q support HDCP 2.2. So, you can watch copy-protected content in 4K on Blu-rays and streaming services such as Netflix on the monitor. Additionally, the response time speed of only 5ms effectively eliminates the motion blur of fast-moving objects in video games and movies. Choosing a quality monitor can be hard work if you haven't done your research. There are numerous acronyms and buzzwords to get to grips with, including 4K, 5K, UHD, FreeSync and G-Sync, to name but a few, and you can now add HDR to the list.

The Dell P2715Q is a 4K IPS monitor aimed at content creators who rely on accurate color reproduction for their work. You can use these buttons for OSD (On-Screen Display) menu navigation and as shortcuts for certain functions when the menu is not on the screen.In the OSD (On-Screen Display), you will find the following settings: contrast, brightness, aspect ratio, sharpness, color format, color temperature, input source selection, RGB, hue, and saturation. Can the more modest U2718Q deliver a convincing HDR experience, and does HDR make sense on a Windows 10 desktop? We've had the screen in our labs for the past couple of weeks and, having spent plenty of time getting acquainted, the answers are mixed. Design and Specification Also myDell Display Manager Application also can't run properly. Every time I try to open it shows require a supported DELL monitor and connection.

Moreover, it’s factory-calibrated to Delta E< 2 and covers 99.9% of the sRGB color space, making it an adequate display for professional color-critical work. My company servicedesk did some sort of update that caused myU2718Q to stop working with it. Wanted to chime in and say that this process fixed the issue. Furthermore, 4K Ultra HD resolution ensures an incredibly crisp and mesmeric picture quality with vivid details and plenty of screen real estate.Next, the response time speed of 6ms is a bit slower than that of modern IPS displays, but there’s no prominent ghosting of fast-moving objects visible. I also have a MacBook Pro. At my office I was connecting to a Dell U2718Q Monitor via the USB Type-C port. I got a Dell U2718Q for my house and got the same "no device found" error described in this thread. The solution for me was this Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C to DP cable = TheDell U2718Q 27″ 4K IPS monitor features a premium design with full ergonomic support including up to 130mm of height adjustment, -/+ 45° swivel, -5°/20° tilt, 90° pivot, and 100 x 100mm VESA mount compatibility. If I play HDR content in Windows 10 Films & TV it looks incredibly over saturated. SDR content plays fine.

I'm running two monitors, a legacy DELL 2709W (Primary) and the new DELL U2718Q (Secondary) in Windows 10. The problem is that I cannot get the U2718Q to show up as supporting HDR in any scenario. The reason was that Smart HDR in the OSD menu Display section of the Monitor menu was set to Off. Setting it to On caused the monitor to re-initialize and suddenly show up in dxdiag as supporting HDR and in Windows 10 Display Settings the option to enable HDR and advanced color settingsappeared. So, if you’re a professional designer who also likes to play video games casually, theDell U2718Q is definitely for you. I recently got a U2718Q and aside from the glitches, it's a great monitor. There was an issue with the colour green which I fixed through a firmware update (currently M2B102). That extra layer of inconvenience is a shame, as playing a HDR video or HDR game does have merit. Sure, the U2718Q's limited contrast ratio and colour gamut is such that the effect is somewhat muted, yet while we imagine the far pricier UP2718Q to be a better showcase of what HDR can do, the more affordable UltraSharp still gives relevant content that extra bit of wow factor. Colours appear richer, darker scenes carry more detail, while bright elements are noticeably vivid.For a noticeable improvement in the image quality, an HDR monitor should be able to deliver at least a 400-nit peak brightness (preferably 600 or 1,000) and cover at least 90% of the DCI-P3 color gamut. In contrast, theDell U2718Q has a peak brightness of 350-nits and only covers the standard sRGB color gamut meaning that its HDR is software-emulated. Some games might look slightly better, but most of the time, you’ll just get oversaturated colors. Based on an IPS panel with 10-bit color support (8-bit + FRC), theDell U2718Q delivers vibrant, consistent, and accurate colors. It also features extensive connectivity and ergonomic options. Even though it’s an older model, it’s been relevant to this day thanks to its excellent reputation and reliability. Image Quality

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop