Blockhead Energy Gum Peppermint 120 Pieces | Caffeine Chewing Gum with Vitamins B1, B6 & B12 and Ginseng | Sugar-Free | Calorie-Free…

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Blockhead Energy Gum Peppermint 120 Pieces | Caffeine Chewing Gum with Vitamins B1, B6 & B12 and Ginseng | Sugar-Free | Calorie-Free…

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Each piece of Energy Gum contains 50mg of caffeine (and B vitamins) which is released from the gum as you chew. For a real taste of home, browse our Puddings and Desserts section and get tempted by all of the delicious food that you could have delivered to your door.

So I developed a chewing gum that could release a caffeine dose into the system in just five minutes to help athletes get ready with a fast performance boost.This increased level of serotonin may decrease the feelings of Anxiety, which often causes a lack of focus. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Baking soda, aka sodium bicarbonate, is carefully paired with activated charcoal to gently help lift surface stains as you chew, leaving your teeth feeling polished and clean. Experience a burst of freshness with each chew as Blockhead has masterfully infused its CBD gum with a minty flavor, making it a delicious and enjoyable way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. Caffeine, as found in coffee, can have a positive effect on sustained endurance or high intensity exercise.

They mention that it tastes good, it's a great product and the best method for getting your CBD intake.Since the caffeine in Energy Gum is absorbed via your gums and saliva, rather than through your digestion system, it usually only takes 5 minutes to feel the effects. Everyone knows that we Brits are true dog lovers and we know that it may not be that easy for you to get hold of the food you know that your dog loves. If you want something to provide a bit of a boost but have had your fill of gels then this could be the answer.

For a limited time the product you receive may appear differently to the product shown as we transition to our new packaging. Full of flavour and much better than ordinary gum as it gives an added energy boost while chewing the gum. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.

An inspirational lecture helped me discover how active ingredients get absorbed quickly through the gums. These, in turn, are helping to ensure we don’t become a source of transmission to outside organisations or personnel.

It does say on the pack that it's for over 16yrs old, but i'm sorely tempted to allow my children to try it as they are neurodiverse and apparently cdb is great for them. com to ship to you all of their favourites like Chappie Original, Winalot Chunks in Jelly, Pedigree Original Loaf and Butchers Choice Chicken,Turkey Beef and Lamb. With activated charcoal and bicarbonate of soda, which can help to gently lift surface stains as you chew, leaving your teeth feeling super shiny. Throw in a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate or a bar of Divine Dark Chocolate and you will be a happy bunny!

Blockhead offers a range of premium quality functional gum that allows you to focus your Mind, Body and soul. Two gums together gave me a coffee-like boost in minutes - and walking into a meeting two hours after lunch as my energy was crashing it made all the difference. I cannot imagine any worse than chewing gum whilst cycling although I am not sure about worrying too much about suffocating, after all footy players chew gum all the time and that is an impact sport. Yes that's right, a 3mg ( per gum) CBD chewing gum that is legal in the UK because it is Hemp derived, and contains less than 0. The effect is a gum that improves your mouth’s oral hygiene, teeth cleanliness and freshness of breath.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop