Petticoated Polly: In Sissy Servitude

Petticoated Polly: In Sissy Servitude

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can see that the little dear is becoming quite overcome by his feminine surroundings, judging by that little point above the front of his panty," said Mrs Mitchell, curling her lips with ironic delight. "With Jason looking so sweet and girlish in his dress and hair ribbon, I'd love to see his little pee-pee." Why should I be patient with a worthless nancyboy who promises to do all kinds of things, then changes his mind when he is given his instructions? You are not worth my time, boy. You're a little maggot, like so many sissy wimps." Jason's pulse was throbbing as he forced himself to look his partner in the eye. "I... feel so precious in front of you, darling," he said, pausing and pressing his lips together to control their tremble, "I simply have to plant a loving kiss on your sweet lips." Hurry up, Serena," said Miss Presswell, using a tissue to shape her crimsoned lips. "His place is in the boutique, not hidden out of sight. Give him two Paradise Bows in his hair, and once his gloves are on, put his hands into thigh ribbons."

Here are some of the lovely letters they sent us. Cuddle close to me, darling, while we read them together. Miss Presswell, held Jason by short ribbons so that the ruffles of her bust pressed into the ruffle at his shoulder. "You will help ladies to select pretty lingerie for their sissies and of course you will show suitable feminine sweetness towards any sissies we meet," she said. "A sissyboy always shows the same affection for all sissies, regardless of their age, since they are all sweet little girls by nature."

News:

Wake up, child," she said, her forehead wrinkling above him. "We haven't got time for fairy antics like feeling faint and collapsing on the job. You're going to feel a lot more feeble and delicate than that as the day wears on." She took a silk hankie from the sleeve of her blouse and wiped Jason round the mouth, filling his nose with her perfume. His head was feeling mightily cleared and he repeated her sissy kissing instructions, as well as learning a few more. Caroline got toilet paper and began to wipe me. She got me to roll over on to my stomach so she could get to my rear. I did not lie flat on the table as my clitty was making that difficult so I had my rear in the air. It was good as Carolyn wiped me. Carolyn said, “Just hold that position while I go get a cloth and some water. As I waited there with my rear in the air I wondered what the ladies had in store for me today. Aunt Mary asked me if everything was all right and I nodded. I now having emptied my bladder could continue on my soft drink. We finished meal and then Aunt Mary called for the bill and then after it was settled they left the restaurant. Carolyn opened the rear doors of the car, the pink Cadillac convertible that had the top up, for her mistress and I. I rested my head on the bosom of my host as Carolyn drove off. Carolyn said, “I think our darling girl behaved impeccably in restaurant. “ After a few minutes, the change was remarkable. Eye shadow, a bit of mascara, and blush had served to remove any hint of boyishness. I enjoyed being made up as it would remove all traces of boy.

Aren't they fabulous? My heart goes out to every girl in the Rose Room. What pleasure they bring us, and what an inspiration they are to all girls to know that they will be loved and admired if they bravely put their feminine foot forward.

Just one more lovely photo, darling: here is Emma in all her feminine charm. Is she inviting a cuddle, do you think? I will continue to approve posts here until August 1. The forum will remain as a guide to the new forum until the end of 2016.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop