Hot Tools Pro Signature Gold Curling Iron 38 mm (Gold-Platted Barrels, Pulse Technology, Long Lasting Curls and Waves) HTIR1577UKE

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hot Tools Pro Signature Gold Curling Iron 38 mm (Gold-Platted Barrels, Pulse Technology, Long Lasting Curls and Waves) HTIR1577UKE

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Review: “I absolutely love this waver for second- and third-day hair. If I wake up with sections that need a little boost, I just give them a refresh with this tool. It’s like a crimper, but it gives you soft waves without the creasing. And it revives waves in seconds.” —E.R. Of all the hair tools on the market, few are as polarizing as the curling iron. Choosing the best curling iron is just as important as learning how to use one properly—whether you’re creating subtle waves, tight coils, or flatiron curls. The Best Curling Irons What We Don't Love: Those with finer hair may find that their hair slips out of the iron during use. Yes, you read that right—the Professional 24k Gold Extra-Long Barrel Curling Iron has a 24k gold styling surface. The gold coating makes it easily the most beautiful Hot Tools curling iron of the three we've reviewed in this guide. Hot Tools prides itself on using only the highest quality materials in its curling irons. Its barrels and plates feel the full benefits of ceramic, titanium, or even 24 karat gold!

It has never been easier (or faster!) to create tight ringlets. All you have to do is wrap a small section of hair around the 0.5-inch wand and hold it for three seconds to get perfectly defined curls. That said, the versatility of this wand is unmatched and also allows you to get more relaxed waves by wrapping larger sections loosely around the barrel. Though it doesn't get as hot as other options, the 365-degree setting still manages to keep hair curled for up to 24 hours. Hairstylist Ursula Stephens, who counts Laverne Cox and Tessa Thompson among her clients, considers this multitasker her new favorite. “It’s one tool with many accessories, which gives you options when it comes to styling your hair,” she explains, calling it “small, effective, and affordable.” Taking a cue from the Dyson Airwrap (another hair-minded innovation from a brand better known for its vacuums), this set comes with a variety of barrel and brush attachments to curl, dry, and boost volume with minimal heat damage. Product Specs: This wand features a tourmaline-infused, ceramic barrel that reaches temperatures from 310 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Why We Like It: “This one is a go-to because it always gets the job done and lasts forever,” says Courtney. “I’m sure I still have one from more than 10 years ago, and it works better now than it did when I first bought it.” Sims prefers this Hot Tools model, too: “I love Marcel irons because they allow me to create curls and texture with an effortless flip of the wrist. The barrel rotates easily while creating your desired finish.” If that’s not enough, pro stylist Sal Salcedo describes this as his “undisputed go-to iron.” He tells Vogue, “through the years, this brand has proven to be consistently reliable, providing me with the right heat I need to curl or wave multiple hairstyles without issues,” as well as speed and flow for perfect waves and curls. Why We Like It: Invented by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa, the Beachwaver is a rotating curling wand that’s particularly simple to use—especially for a novice. The tourmaline-infused, extra-long barrel can rotate to the left or right for glam waves, defined curls, and everything in between.

This titanium choice acts as both a curling wand and a marcel wand, giving you plenty of control over your look. It offers four heat settings between 300°F and 450°F, meaning any hair texture is fair game. But the best part is its super-lightweight design, which won’t leave you exhausted or strained mid-curl. The barrel of this curling wand features a special coating that allows heat to pass through without allowing hair to directly touch the heat source, ultimately cutting way down on potential damage. Even our fine hair, which never held a curl for more than two minutes, met its match with this curling wand — our waves lasted much longer than they did with any other hot tool. Why We Like It: Celebrity hairstylist Nikkia Nelson also likes the BaBylissPRO curling irons, calling the temperature settings “phenomenal” in delivering an amazing curl. It’s made with a titanium barrel to heat the hair from within, creating everything from loose waves to tight curls. Ultimately, though, “a curling iron versus a curling wand is a personal preference — some people just like one more than the other,” says Reed. Available Sizes: This features eight barrel attachments: two cone wands (19mm and 25mm), one pearl-shaped wand, one reverse cone, and four traditional wands (13mm, 19mm, 25mm, and 32mm).

As a person with fine hair, one video comes to mind when I think about using a curling iron: The infamous clip of a girl who meticulously walks viewers through her curling routine, until a chunk of hair burns off. I still have nightmares about it, but the thought of that video alone emphasizes the importance of finding a curling iron that won't completely fry fine hair.

When it comes to choosing a curling iron online, it can be hard to get a feel for its functionality. After all, you can't hold it in your hand like you would at the store. Curling irons can damage hair if you use them incorrectly, which is why it's important to read the instructions before use. You should also keep the heat setting in mind, as well as how long you're holding each individual section on the iron. Hurtado says to only curl dry hair as curling wet hair is a recipe for disaster (and you can practically hear the damage you are inflicting as it sizzles). "Make sure to prep your hair with heat protection to avoid heat damage," she adds. "If it's your first time using a curling iron, I recommend starting off with a low temperature setting so you can get used to maneuvering the iron." How do you protect fine hair from heat damage? Product Specs: This set features three ceramic barrels that use the brand’s Rapid HeatIQ technology across five heat settings. Review: “I typically curl my hair with a straightener. My last attempt at using a curling iron (years ago) ended in burning out a huge chunk of hair and a lot of tears. But this iron, which comes at the recommendation of dozens of celebrity stylists, was a 10-out-of-10 experience for me. It’s straightforward to use, and it’s got even heat and a cool and touchable tip. On day one I attempted a ‘normal’ curling iron experience by using the spring lever. My hair was shiny, and the curls were perfect; a girl stopped me on the subway to gush and ask whether I was genetically blessed. On day two I used the iron as a wand without the clamp to even greater results: There was a wonderful unfinished quality about the curls, and my hair was so voluminous. As great as that intense heat is, though, it’s tough on your hair. Invest in a heat protectant.” — Meg Adams, contributor

With the unique removable clamp, this iron is actually a two-in-one: It can be used as a traditional curling iron or as a wand to achieve a wide range of styles. While we enjoyed the duality, if the clamp wasn’t correctly attached it fell off mid-use and snagged our hair. When we took the time to secure it, it was smooth curling.What We Don't Love: It is hard to safely change out the barrels when they’re hot if you want to create a look with different types of curls. Review: “This curling iron has the perfect 1.25-inch barrel to create the imperfect waves I’m looking for. And I love that it has multiple heat settings so I can use the middle temperature without frying my hair.” — Elizabeth Denton, tester Available Attachments: Three barrels for curls and waves, two round brushes, four paddle-like brushes, two drying attachments When selecting a curling iron, you’ll want to consider the qualities of your hair itself —not just the length, which may benefit from an extra-long curling rod like those found from InStyler Cerasilk Curling Iron and Bio Ionic Long Barrel Curling Iron. Think about the density, condition, and the texture of your hair as well, all of which will help you determine the optimal temperature setting, and narrow down your options.

Graham Nation is a celebrity hairstylist and educator who counts Venus Williams, Emma Chamberlain, and Maddie Ziegler as clients. No matter how many safety features are put in place on a curling iron, you still need to keep an eye on the temperature — especially with fine hair. Extremely high, direct heat can be very damaging and even singe off your hair. When it comes to fine hair, Celebrity Hairstylist and Co-Founder of Trademark Beauty, Joseph Maine, suggests using an iron with customizable heat settings because "typically, fine hair does not need high heat." Though many irons are programmed to reach 400 degrees or more, he recommends setting your iron between 340 to 380 degrees. Hot Tools is one of the most innovative hair-styling companies in the market. The company launched the 'CurlBar' iron a couple of years ago, which featured a handle angled at 90 degrees to its plates. Hot Tools has been at the forefront of smart ergonomic design. If you have super long hair and have tried to wrap it around a normal-sized curling iron, you know the struggle: Either your hair is too long for the iron, or you wrap it around so many times that it doesn't heat evenly. Hot Tools has come to the rescue, though, with this extra-long curling iron that boasts a barrel that's 2 inches longer than most. The XL wand comes in two barrel sizes, too—a 1-inch version which is ideal for making tight, bouncy curls, and a 1.25-inch option for looser, tousled curls. The hair wizards at Hot Tools believe that ‘everyone deserves beautiful.’ Its wide range of curling irons contains something that will turn everybody’s hair dreams into a reality. From spiral curling irons to traditional barrel tongs, Hot Tools caters to all hair types—and can create nearly any style.This automated curling iron from CHI proves that you don't need two hands to effectively curl your hair. With the advanced technology, all you have to do is insert a section of hair into the curl chamber then press a button — the barrel inside automatically rotates around the hair for a flawless curl every time. Once the curl is set, the iron will beep four times, which is a much-appreciated feature (especially for those with fine hair) to ensure you don't experience any serious heat damage. Review: “Before I cut my hair into a bob, I had a thing for mermaid waves, especially in the summer. I had never tried one of these multi-barrel curlers, but I love that all I had to do was sandwich my hair between the clamp, instead of turning my hands like I would with a traditional curling iron.” — Andrea Navarro, commerce writer Whether you prefer tighter curls, have long hair, or fall into both categories, Mint’s skinny curling wand is about to become your best friend. While there are multiple barrel widths available, this one is especially great at creating tiny, defined ringlets that still manage to look completely natural. Product Specs: This curling iron uses a titanium barrel with heat from 250 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Review: “I always love options, and I’ve got plenty with this set from Drybar. I’m sometimes a little skeptical of hot-tool sets because the options often don’t work equally well, but that’s not the case here. Each one is easy to use and heats up to the perfect temperature to keep my waves set for an entire day. As long as I pair it with a good heat protectant, my bleached, highlighted hair stays in healthy shape.” — Sarah Y. Wu, contributor

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop