POLDR 8x21 Small Compact Lightweight Binoculars Adults Kids Bird Watching Traveling Sightseeing.Mini Pocket Folding Binoculars Concert Theater Opera

£14.5
FREE Shipping

POLDR 8x21 Small Compact Lightweight Binoculars Adults Kids Bird Watching Traveling Sightseeing.Mini Pocket Folding Binoculars Concert Theater Opera

RRP: £29.00
Price: £14.5
£14.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nikon Aculon T02 8x21Despite minor flaws, their attractive design, high portability and good optics make them worth considering. ★★★★½ These are for a Christmas present but I’ve had a sneaky look through them myself and they seem great. I looked down the garden and could see the spots on the ladybirds painted on my bird feeders out on the tree! That was amazing. Anyway, I hope my son likes them. Really small so can be taken and used anywhere.

We have been using these binoculars in Australia and Europe over the last 3+ months now. Their ultra-light weight was a particular attraction to us. The binoculars have proved to be hard-wearing and effective in a range of different lights and weather conditions. You would have to pay three times the price to find anything that begins to be comparable, and even then you would almost certainly be considering products a couple of hundred grams heavier. Outstanding value for the price, and great delivery service. Thank you Procular! Great little product, lightweight and compact yet seem robust and sturdy. Good clarity, focus and range. Well priced and excellent delivery speed We wanted a small lightweight pair of binoculars to take on hikes & on our travels and these were exactly what we were looking for. They are really compact but nice & sharp and we’re very happy with them. Wish we’d bought a pair years ago. They are water-resistant, and they are nitrogen gas purged to prevent fogging. They come with a generous 10-year warranty for added protection, which is a testament to how long these binos should last if they are well looked after. They take some time to get use to. I would buy a more expensive, robust , larger pair. No I wouldn’t recommend them

Park Cameras, York Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TT | VAT No. GB 315 9441 58 | Registered Company No. 1449928 We are fascinated by nature. We love the excitement of observing a spectacular moment, crystal clear and in perfect detail. Together these numbers inform you how much larger an object will appear through the binoculars, and how bright the image is seen will appear relative to the amount of light available. Superb quality. The image is an improvement on my old X10 binoculars. I have bought them for a 5 year old child (who has not yet received them) but I am impressed with how light and easy to use they are

This compact roof prism construction binocular from the reliably good value Celestron brand isn’t much larger than the average smartphone, making it a good everyday use option. The advantage of the reverse Porro prism is that allows the Papilio binoculars the welcome ability to focus on subjects as close as 50cm, thus making them useful for enlarging detail on museum visits, not just viewing subjects from afar. Arrived promptly. Easy to focus and very lightweight. Went round wetlands reserve and could see and identify birds very clearly. Good value for money

Is 10 X 25 Binoculars Good?

Their size obviously plays a large part in determining the overall dimensions of the instrument and larger lenses generally weigh and cost more to make. However their size also has a big effect on the image quality, brightness and low light performance of the device. Image Quality & Brightness

Both my wife and I find these binoculars absolutely ideal for our use. – bird watching and other wildlife investigation.The ‘A’ Series are extremely portable and well balanced, providing advanced performance for outdoor events, travelling or hiking. The A series benefits from advanced optical coatings within a compact size for enjoyable viewing. The surface area of the objective lens captures light from the scene and transmits it to the ocular lens (which then transmits that light to your eye). Indeed, for most uses, 8x or 10x is ideal and going any higher has many detrimental effects that will seriously hamper your viewing experience. A 42mm objective lens has four times the surface area of a 21mm lens, and so has the ability to captures four times more light (area = pi x radius squared).

If larger lenses lead to better quality, brighter images, why not just get the biggest lenses you can. Well, the downside to this is obviously that it makes the instrument bigger and heavier and thus less convenient to carry about.Best binoculars for nature:A high magnification combined with a smaller and lighter objective lens will make for a good combination here. Some binoculars offer 10x26, and anything in that ballpark should work. However, if you do want to use a heavy pair, consider choosing one that can be affixed to a tripod. That way, you don't have to get tired arms from holding it!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop