Pinkerton

Pinkerton

RRP: £27.65
Price: £13.825
£13.825 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cuomo, who felt isolated at Harvard, wrote the song after "becoming frustrated with that hermit's life I was leading, the ascetic life. Over the following years, it appeared in best-of lists by publications including Spin [91] and Drowned in Sound. None of my other records sound like this (Except for my copy of the Blue Album) which is disappointing.

Weezer – Pinkerton (2010, 180 Gram, Vinyl) - Discogs

The deluxe edition of Pinkerton, Weezer’s 1996 sophomore album, contains bonus tracks, including early recordings of songs, tracks excluded from full release, and live recordings of songs. Drums and vocals are just a touch harsher than i'd like, but apart from that, totally listenable, mids and bass are nice and rich. It would be nice if it sounded as good as something as expensive as the MoFi, but you get what you pay for.They decided against hiring a producer, feeling that "the best way for us to sound like ourselves is to record on our own". Background [ edit ] Frontman Rivers Cuomo (pictured in 1997) cited his struggles with music success as an inspiration on the writing of Pinkerton. A few of the performances were released in 1997 on the Good Life EP and again in 2010 with the release of Pinkerton (Deluxe).

Weezer – Pinkerton (2016, Vinyl) - Discogs Weezer – Pinkerton (2016, Vinyl) - Discogs

The case was thrown out of court after the judge determined that "the hardship of not issuing the Pinkerton disc would be greater for Geffen than any hardship Pinkerton's Inc or its shareholders might incur from consumers who mistakenly presume the company has anything to do with the album".

TBH the mix is not fantastic regardless of medium; even on CD some of these songs just sound poorly mixed to me. Pinkerton is the second studio album by the American rock band Weezer, released on September 24, 1996, by DGC Records.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop