Final Offer: the Sunday Times bestselling second chance romance - Meet the new Dreamland billionaire... (Dreamland Billionaires)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Final Offer: the Sunday Times bestselling second chance romance - Meet the new Dreamland billionaire... (Dreamland Billionaires)

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No one know the real me but her. Lana Castillo - my childhood best friend and the only woman I ever loved. What I do like is that Asher does portray the FMC as a strong, no-nonsense woman and not some wash out about what she does and doesn't expect from life. I like that her work is well written and descriptive with well rounded characters. I enjoy the pace and the slow burn plus the tension build up between her enemies-to-lovers trope. With this Asher excels. I will be reading other work by her at some point in the near future.

We’re celebrating the last week of school.” I swipe the botched icing off the cupcake with my index finger and walk over to the sink to rinse it off. Cal’s complexity was arguably one of my favourite things about this book! we really go on a personal journey with Cal. his growth and development towards self-acceptance and love was written pretty effortlessly. the nuances of his addictions and trauma were surprising. i didn’t expect LA to go into the depth she did and it made me more emotional than i ever expected. especially in regards to his self-loathing. the way he viewed himself hurt my heart so much and the way everyone treated him was just 😫😫😫 anyways rant over, bc i did enjoy the little moments between cal and cami, they are everything to me. just the way he steps up and is that father figure to her when she has been let down previously warms my heart!! cal and cami ily <33 after Cal got the help he needed and got sober, i started to like the book much better and was actually more invested in the romance, because i knew Cal could finally be the man for Cami and Lana he always wanted to be.First all can we talk about how I love how the book touched on love and struggling with an addiction. I think it can help someone who has either dealt with this in life or has someone who's struggling with an addiction and how they can cope. Swears jar!” Cal sifts through his wallet and hands her a fifty-dollar bill. Cami’s brow rises. “What? I ran out of hundreds yesterday.”

Falling in love with yourself is ten times harder than falling in love with someone else, especially when I don't like myself very much." halleluja, this book took me almost a week to read. if it wasn’t for Cami i would probably round down, but she is too adorable and the Cami + Cal scenes together were cute and saved the book for me. So much worse than what I expected. Y'all lied to me with this one. But anyway, welcome to a realistic ranty review.

Audiobook Details

Following in the footsteps of his brothers, Cal has a mission he must complete to gain his inheritance and honour is grandfathers wishes. Only, being in close proximity to the ex he never forgot and left due to his ongoing addiction (triggers for drug and alcohol abuse), leaves him remembering the past and wanting more for his future. Cue Lana and her cute as hell daughter, Cami. All lives collide and I loved getting to know them all. The first in the Dreamland Billionaires Series. I actually read this second and the second one first, so please note you can read them as standalones. CAL My favorite Kane brother and one of my favorite fictional men in general. He was sarcastic and funny, but so loving and gentle (AND HOT, IYKYK). I fell for a blond man who loves The Catcher in the Rye and is a CANCER (calling the police). However, I must forgive everything when it comes to Callahan Kane, right? So many scenes and things about him I love so much, but I don't want to bore you with this never-ending review. I love how he dealt with his problems, he learned maturity and growth, he shared so many beautiful moments with Lana. He is a beautiful father to Cami. Such a heartthrob!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop