Dermax Psoriasis Treatment Spray, Psoriasis Treatment Spray, Soothing and Moisturizing Coal Tar Psoriasis Cream, Psoriasis Control Face and Body Cream for All Skin (1 PCS)

£3.495
FREE Shipping

Dermax Psoriasis Treatment Spray, Psoriasis Treatment Spray, Soothing and Moisturizing Coal Tar Psoriasis Cream, Psoriasis Control Face and Body Cream for All Skin (1 PCS)

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are several treatment options for psoriasis, including topical (skin) treatments, prescription drugs, and phototherapy. It gently cleanses skin while repairing the skin is natural protective barrier, keeping the skin hydrated all day. So I’ve given up steroid treatment,creams,lotions etc and I’ve gone Dairy Free,mostly Gluten Free and I’ve been eating more fish and taking Omega 3 vitamin. He prescribed Enstilar and after using this for around two months, I am extremely happy with the results.

Dermax can be used daily if required, reducing frequency of use to once or twice a week as your condition improves. It was noticed that combining the vitamin D component in Dovobet together with the steroid, seemed to reduce incidence of the rebound effect. Biologics have proteins that target specific cells inside your body and affect the immune system by interfering with the inflammatory process. Like all medicines, Dermax Therapeutic Shampoo can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Coal tar : This thick, black byproduct of coal can slow down the growth of skin cells, ease inflammation, help with itching and scaling, and make your skin look better.It's not recommended for women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant because it can raise your chances of having a child with certain birth defects.

Roflumilast (Zoryve) : This once-daily, steroid-free topical works on areas of the body affected by plaque psoriasis.

You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop