I Think I Am in Friend-Love with You

I Think I Am in Friend-Love with You

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The world is on one side, and you, my love, are on the other side. I will choose you no matter what. Falling for a friend, for example, can feel pretty terrifying. You think you could have a fantastic romance, but what if you end up losing the friendship instead? I don’t want the world, I don’t want the skies, I don’t want the moon, I just want you in my share. Love you a lot, my love! Without you, my life is like an earth without sunshine. You are the color that brings happiness in my journey in life. It’s normal to want to protect yourself from pain. Feeling safe enough with someone to trust them with your personal weaknesses or vulnerabilities often suggests developing love. Life feels more exciting

Personal Love Between Friends | Psychology Today

I have a special chamber inside my heart. Nothing can occupy this but you. Sending you a box full of love, my sweetheart! Life isn’t about having a thousand friends; it’s about finding the very few right ones you need.” —A.R. Asher Dear long-distance bestie, sorry that I don’t call you daily, but I just want to tell you one thing. I miss you.” — Unknown It will be clear that your friend is special to you. After all, you don’t engage in physical touch that much with other friends.

V: Vegetables

I pray that you’re blessed with many more years so that we can always celebrate together. I love you, BFF. Happy birthday!” —Unknown Saying it a thousand times won’t be enough to express my feelings towards you, but I’m going to keep saying it nevertheless- I love you! I will keep loving you till the end of my days, no matter what lies ahead of us. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” —Thomas J. Watson

Am In Friend-Love With You - Scribd I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You - Scribd

Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” —Amy Poehler I cannot be more blessed for having you in my life. I will cherish you in my heart forever and always. I love you so much, honey ❤️ You know, how a lion protects her lioness? “Like you protect me.” You are my lion. I love you. I am grateful that you are with me. I fall in love with you every time I see you. You have that magic. Keep my heart safe in your magic box my prettiness.God listened to my prayer and sent you into my life when I badly needed a savior. God bless you, my love. I have never met someone as beautiful as you both inside and out. Your love and care have touched my heart in such a way that I cannot describe. I love you! Your love is the source of my happiness. Please never leave me alone. I cannot imagine a single day without you. I sometimes feel like my body and mind are literally overflowing with my love for you. I love you so much that I feel like I am drowning in my own happiness. I love you- this is the least I can say. I wish I could do more to show what I really feel for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop