Grey Chopping Boards | Grey Glass Chopping Boards | Grey Worktop Saver | Chopping Board Grey | Grey Glass Worktop Saver | Worktop Saver Grey | Grey Surface Protector

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Grey Chopping Boards | Grey Glass Chopping Boards | Grey Worktop Saver | Chopping Board Grey | Grey Glass Worktop Saver | Worktop Saver Grey | Grey Surface Protector

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you're a professional chef or just someone who likes to cook at home, you need a good glass worktop saver. They come in a variety of designs and styles, making it easy to find one that fits your style perfectly. All my designs are available as bespoke glass splashbacks €“ a quick, easy-to-install and easy to clean alternative to tiles. Made from recycled toughened glass, this beautiful worktop saver can withstand temperatures up to 280 degrees.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Heat resistant up to 250°C, this worktop protector won't break if you accidentally leave one of those hot pots sitting on it too long. A very stylish way to protect your worktop from kettles, making tea and coffee, hot oven dishes etc. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.These gorgeous glass worktop savers will protect your surfaces and dining table whilst adding colour and style to the home. My worktop savers are very sturdy and long-lasting, the colours are vibrant and they make a great addition to any home. I use a mixture of traditional watercolour, ink, pencil techniques alongside digital art to create my work. My sister took a photograph when she was out walking on a frosty morning and I painted her photograph. These come in a number of designs, from the statement to the functional, so you’ll always find the look you’re after.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Please allow 3-7 working days for your item(s) to be made and reach you (UK) or 10-15 working days for the rest of the world. Add a bit of colour and character to any kitchen or dining table with this heatproof worktop saver, featuring a striking millefiori patterned orange-red heart on a dark blue grey background. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . They are all designed in Cornwall and both made and printed within the UK - my designs are inspired by the landscape and coastline of Cornwall, and of the oceans around us.The non-stick feet keep it from moving around when you're working with hot pans or dishes, and its hygienic surface resists odours and stains so that no matter how much grease splatters, it'll always look as good as new! A bright and colourful worktop saver in grey, ideal for adding some sunshine to your kitchen while keeping your counters in top condition.

We’re based in Horsham, West Sussex, where we have a showroom and our Print Gallery which has many printed glass images. It is heat resistant up to 250°C and comes with non-stick feet for safety and to prevent movement when using. Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes. Our chopping boards are not suitable for dishwashers, to ensure the design stays wonderfully vibrant please wash by hand only.Bring your kitchen worktop to life with one of our versatile, durable, bright and colourful glass worktop savers! If you find a fault, or the wrong item has been delivered, please contact me and I'll arrange for a replacement to be dispatched as soon as possible. Versatile product which can be used as a worktop saver, chopping board, serving platter, placemat and many more! As well as protecting your worktop surface, it can be used for food preparation, presentation, and is great for a cheeseboard. Please allow 5-10 working days for your item(s) to be made and reach you (UK) or 10-20 working days for the rest of the world.

If you€™d like me to add a small notecard with a personalised message to the parcel, just let me know using the €˜notes€™ box at checkout. Creates a decorative feature whilst still being a very useful kitchen accessory that'll be used every day. p>

The worktop saver is also heat resistant which is ideal for standing hot pots, pans and dishes on to protect your table or worktop. Not only do these Premium Worktop Savers look stunning in the kitchen, but they also provide a practical use protecting your surfaces.We offer FREE postage and packing within the UK, but unfortunately we do not ship outside of the UK.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop