Real Techniques Limited Edition 12 Days of Beauty Holiday Kit, Makeup Brush & Sponge Countdown Calendar, Pink, 12 Count, Advent Calendar

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Real Techniques Limited Edition 12 Days of Beauty Holiday Kit, Makeup Brush & Sponge Countdown Calendar, Pink, 12 Count, Advent Calendar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The black and gold packaging of this 12 day advent calendar is absolutely beautiful and inside you’ll find 4 full-size, 1 deluxe and 7 mini Bobbi Brown best-sellers.

Real Techniques Advent Calendar | Make Up | Superdrug

This time it’s a classic jewelry box style calendar that contains 24 treats filled with miniature Jo Malone colognes, soaps, candles and body creams. It’s packed with a variety of 24 full-size and travel size Nivea products so he can keep on top of his grooming. In fact, this is the most beauty advent calendars I’ve seen in all the years prior and there are still more coming. And finally, as mentioned before, how could I not give more of a mention for the ICONIC London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette? When you untie the pink ribbon, inside you’ll find numbered boxes with a beautiful surprise in each one like their Perfect Sleep Pillow Mist, Cell Repair Night Oil and Miracle Cleanser.It’s a 24 piece set of specially selected beauty products from perfumes, lipsticks and even a lipstick case! Barber Pro has a selection of masks post shaving cooling masks, foaming cleansing, under eye masks and more! The calendar has 25 doors and inside each one you’ll find an Acqua di Parma surprise such as Arancia di Capri Body Lotion and a 70g Bosco candle.

off all beauty advent calendars Superdrug has up to 50 per cent off all beauty advent calendars

I just love the colorful votives and you can reveal a candle day by day and place them around your house. The unique 3-D style box created by London and Cape-Town based animation studio, Mady by Radio, features 24 of the brand’s classics from eye treatment to hand salve.

The mini calendar has 30 mini products with brands such as Rouge Bunny, Rahua, Susanne Kaufmann and more. The 12-day calendar is filled with the brand’s best selling eyes, lips and face products like their Matte Finish Setting Spray and Matte Lip Creams.

Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2022 - Contents

The full-size product is full of colours I will actually use - nudes, shimmering golds and light pinks. I only found a few last year from different brands so I’m hoping this will change for 2022 aswe got closer to the holiday season (fingers crossed). It’s available now at Feelunique, Beauty Bay, Lookfantastic, Lookfantastic US, Aurelia London US and Aurelia London. I’ve never tried this sponge before, but it feels amazing, and so much softer than the original sponge.Barbara Sturm Anti Aging Body Cream, there’s an impressive mix of skincare, haircare, make-up, plus pampering bath and body products. Harris Anti-Wrinkle Sleep Mask and Current Body’s line of skincare products: serums, masks, cleansers and more! It is available now at YSL Beauty UK, YSL Beauty US, Selfridges and will be available coming soon at Saks Fifth Avenue, Brown Thomas, and coming soon to Nordstrom. and inside are 21 full size products and 4 deluxe and 3 travel-size samples that include brands like Aromatherapy Associates, ESPA, Acqua di Parma, and Penhaligons. When you open the box, you’ll find 25 drawers behind doors tied together with gold grosgrain ribbons.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop