Oral-B Pro 2 3D White Electric Toothbrush

Oral-B Pro 2 3D White Electric Toothbrush

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It offers up to 9,900 oscillations and 45,000 pulsations compared to the 8,800 and 40,000 of the Pro 3000. If you are not bothered about the colour, the Oral-B Pro 3 3000 also comes with an additional 3D whitening brush head. Last resort is to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to see if that works, but I don’t think it will. Now the problem is that when I try to start my Oral B toothbrush or put it on the charger, on the screen comes the iO sign than circle with point inside and hello with sun and then it shuts down.

It could be worth letting the brush go flat entirely and then recharging to see if that fixes the issue. If it’s not do you know what’s the best way of preventing and/or clearing up the paste that makes its way inside the handle? When thinking about the safety of your brush, know that both manual and electric toothbrushes have the potential to cause harm when used incorrectly.com/toiletries/dental/electrical-toothbrush/oral-b-pro-2-2000-sensi-ultrathin-white-electric-toothbrush/p/736659" on this server. The Genius X has built-in sensors and Artificial Intelligence which track the movement of the brush handle when in use. When I first received my Oral B toothbrush and placed it in the charger, I got a flashing green light (meaning it was charging).

It does too benefit from a lithium battery meaning it offers around 2 weeks of use on a full charge. After brushing, rinse the brush head for several seconds under running water with the handle switched on. Our reviews of the iO Series toothbrush have been updated since the range has evolved from 3 to 8 models. This means that they are easy to hold however the battery life is lower than other electric toothbrushes. Do you think this could simply be because the case has not been fully charged yet so that’s why a blinking light won’t show up?

No electric toothbrush, cheap or expensive, can ultimately clean your teeth perfectly unless you use it correctly. Hi, The Pro 3 3000 only has 2 modes, they seem to have dropped the sensitive mode with the lithium model, making it the same as the Pro 2 2500.

With the introduction of the Oclean X Pro Elite there is little reason to opt for the older X variant. It either reads a different part of my mouth or doesn’t read at all making it hard to tell if I’m really brushing properly. Yes it does, the higher frequency pulsations allow for a phenomenon known as “non-contact” cleaning. Don’t worry too much about the brush head style, though — your brushing time and technique are more important.If the toothbrush is turning itself on, without any interaction from you, then there is a fault with the handle that requires repair. Since that name is also used for one of the brushing modes, I wonder if this model features that mode (or perhaps offers only that mode). I think it gets it’s name from the fact it comes with 2 x Pro GumCare brush head included in the box compared to the CrossAction head that usually comes supplied with most brushes. With the right technique and regular cleaning, you will leave your teeth feeling and looking healthier, but if you are using the Pro 2 2000 or 2 2500 on the daily clean or sensitive mode, there is no known difference in their actual results. My analogy is this, if you were trying to reach 100mph would it be easier to do it in a Ford KA or a Ferrari?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop