The Alpha's Regret: A Paranormal Werewolf Romance (Shifters of Grey Ridge Book 4)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Alpha's Regret: A Paranormal Werewolf Romance (Shifters of Grey Ridge Book 4)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In this book her two best friends got their happy endings too, but not before going through it. This book was full of chaos and happiness and sadness. It was a great ending to a book with a sad beginning. Ahhh, my girl you look simply gorgeous! I have no doubt tonight is the night that I will get to meet my son in law” she states matter of factly waggling her eyebrows suggestively. In Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has a Son Chapter 96, Everly didn’t mind but wanted to go to war with her father but Alpha Nixon thinks it is not a good idea which was why he postponed the meeting. Though she has no interest in being with a man that abandoned her years ago, she finds it hard to resist the bond between them—and their son. Okay. But you don’t want to scate Casey, do you?” I ask her and she appears to be confused. I grip her hands, prying them off my arms where she drew blood with her nails.

Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has A Son - Penovel Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has A Son - Penovel

with a pill cup in his hands and a bottle of water. He silently stood there reading the room, his eyes falling on Marcus as he watched for any reaction. But Marucs was deadly calm as Doc I didn’t know what to expect when I started reading Alpha’s Regret – My Luna Has a Son book, but I was pleasantly surprised by the well-developed characters and interesting storyline. Valen finally met his father over dinner. Then they talked in the elevator. He told him about the ring he was planning to give Everly, but there had been a problem with its engraving. His father comes with him and sees if he can help the ring that wouldn’t slip. What do you want? I swear, if you have hurt them…” though I knew he already had, by the fact my Beta has had to be sedated for two days. Alpha’s Regret – My Luna Has a Son is in the PoV of the heroine. It tells of her suffering, experiences, and success, but the storyline and the title center on the hero’s regret, who is a strong, powerful Alpha.I just want my baby! I want my Casey!” Zoe sobbed, her nails digging into my arms and my eyes ran over her. She was a mess. Co vered in blood and I swallowed, the pain in her voice, the desperation. I don’t even think she registered Macey had left, he r mind only had one focus and that was to get to her she looks at Marcus who lets her decide, he adds no input. The decision is her and hers alone. She chooses, she chooses to let the suffering end, and it’s the same decision I would have made. Though there is no right or wrong decision, because it is Everly had been put on bed rest. She had made it to 30 weeks pregnant, and Doc said at the moment, there was a chance she wouldn’t carry the pregnancy to term. He also told us at her last appointment that she would need to have a c-section. But with everything going on, we hadn’t.. even started setting up the nursery.

Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has a Son 6 Best Written Chapters Of Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has a Son

Everly was planning to change ownership to three titles between her, Zoe, and Macey. Valen agreed with her decision. Although it was his mother’s hotel, the three women rebuilt it. I take a deep breathe preparing myself for the pain that I know is sure to follow and I wrap my arms around my body as if trying to shield myself from the world. few cells. Now I understand why she gave us a choice. Why we got to choose. Because if all our stories were the same, why would qur opinions on it be so different? If out I was pregnant and my father demanding I get abortion. How silly it seemed that Zoe was worried she would be going against the goddess, but no goddess would condone this. Condone someones

Part 3. Exciting Chapters of Alpha’s Regret – My Luna Has a Son

Although I will say it was really annoying to spend all that money and reach the end, only for the author to say she plans to publish a more edited version of this book sometime next year… I will probably buy that too because I really liked this story. I am fine,” he shakes his head, helping me to serve the kids dinner who were perched in their chairs around the table.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop