The Actor and the Target

The Actor and the Target

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Regardless of their specific goal, nation-state threat actors receive state support and protection for their crimes. Setting up Input for an Actor gives you a level of control over how and when the Actor responds to player input. This book not only helped me to find myself in the process of character development but it will also help me to not block myself in the future. We find a play we want to do, then a group of actors we want to do it with, then a space to do it in. This immensely popular and ever-practical book on acting takes a scalpel to the heart of actors’ persistent fears, helping them to release their talent on stage.

As an aside, I didn't realize until halfway through that this book was actually originally written in Russian.

It's not so much a "how to act" book, like Meisner and Stanislavski, its more of a "how do a revitalize my work" and "what do I do if I feel blocked and unproductive" book, as feeling that way is inevitable at times. Access options Get access to the full version of this content by using one of the access options below.

They may be an employee, consultant, board member or any other individual with privileged access to the system.And then, when I directed a fringe production of 'Tis Pity She's A Whore in 1980, I suddenly felt this is what I could do; it was a detail of mise-en-scène, and I remember that afternoon quite clearly. I found this essential reading during two rehearsal processes and thesis work on personal ownership of one's role and the practical application of that ownership both in rehearsal and performance. This book would have been a pleasure to read even without the brilliant acting insights; the style is positively delightful.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop