I Used to Work with Absolute Legends Mug - Funny Retirement Gift, for Work Friend, Colleague, Boss, Leaving Job Gift

£9.9
FREE Shipping

I Used to Work with Absolute Legends Mug - Funny Retirement Gift, for Work Friend, Colleague, Boss, Leaving Job Gift

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site.

Leaving gifts for colleagues - You may be sorry they are leaving, but help them have a chuckle before they move on.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Whether you want to make your mood clear in the office or convey your feelings for the one you love we have the mug for you. Suitable for either men or women this funny mug can be given either to someone who is retiring or changing jobs, and will be a constant reminder of when they worked with legends!

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Printed and packed in Manchester (UK) - each mug is packed in a cardboard box with a crash-lock base and inner fitting inserts to ensure safe transportation. Please be aware that the Preview may be slightly different from the physical item in terms of color due to our lighting at our product photoshoot or your device’s display. Manta Makes produces wooden keepsakes and sorry your leaving decorations which could be used as goodbye gifts for colleagues, nhs gifts, The recipient might use the leaving mug at home, or wish to take it to their new workplace.

This great looking mug can be personalised with everything from a photo to a message to a cool design. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop