CeraVe Moisturising Lotion, with hyaluronic acid and 3 essential ceramides, Daily Face & Body Moisturiser for Dry to Very Dry Skin (Packaging may vary) 236 ml (Pack of 1)

£1.62
FREE Shipping

CeraVe Moisturising Lotion, with hyaluronic acid and 3 essential ceramides, Daily Face & Body Moisturiser for Dry to Very Dry Skin (Packaging may vary) 236 ml (Pack of 1)

RRP: £3.24
Price: £1.62
£1.62 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It utilizes the patented MVE technology that aids in replenishing ceramides and delivering hydration. I would recommend the CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 263ml for those suffering with dry, very dry or eczema prone skin. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). We offer a full range of medical and health services, including consultations, prescription services, Covid-19 tests, Blood profile, sexual health advice and vaccinations, all carried out by an experienced and caring team of professionals.

Use as part of your morning and evening skincare regimes to achieve a visibly radiant and plumper-looking complexion. It contains 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skin's natural barrier, MVE technology to provide instant and long lasting hydration, as well as hyaluronic acid to attract hydration to the skins surface and to lock in moisture.Specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin prone to irritation, including skins with eczema and atopic dermatitis. Specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin prone to irritation, including skins with eczema and atopic dermatitis, this lightweight moisturiser provides 24-hour hydration.

A lightweight moisturising lotion that provides up to 24-hour hydration and helps protect the skin barrier. I have combination skin so this mixed with the facial cleanser for Normal to oily skin has been working wonders for me and I can feel my skin being a lot more cleaner and smoother. CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a Chelleon favourite, light, and milky lotion that is perfect as a first or last layer moisturiser in your skincare routine for an ultimate glow without the grease.However this moisturiser doesn’t last very long on melanated skin (experience)and sometimes leaves my face a bit dry so I have to constantly keep putting it on. Chelleon clients report seeing a difference in skins moisture within days and the correction of blemishes, dullness, and uneven skin tone in a period of just 2 weeks. All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. If there is going to be a slight delay on a product, we will let you know quickly and manage your expectations. Certain items cannot be delivered through this service and therefore this service not be visible in the checkout.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop