Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you enjoyed this one, take a gander to my next standalone, Does It Hurt? It's an enemies to lovers psych thriller, and I'm so very excited for you to meet Enzo and Sawyer!

Hunting Adeline by H D Carlton | Waterstones Hunting Adeline by H D Carlton | Waterstones

Within this treacherous environment, Adeline, known as the Diamond, grapples with ceaseless peril. Her relentless pursuit of freedom triggers a profound transformation, molding her into a lethal angel of demise, her determination to break free from her captors growing stronger with each passing moment.I am so heartbroken over how this book turned out. Not the storyline because I DNF'd at 70% but because of how high my expectations were. The first book of this series was a dark romance. This book, the second, was just dark. Very little romance to speak of.

Cat and Mouse Duet Series by H.D. Carlton - Goodreads

Hunting Adeline" masterfully concludes the thrilling Cat and Mouse Duet, immersing readers in a shadowy realm populated by enigmatic figures and foreboding creatures. At the heart of this tale lies the tense survival duel between the Hunter and the Diamond. Hunting Adeline" seamlessly continues from where its predecessor left off, crafting a narrative that delves into profound darkness before ultimately ascending into the light. The story culminates in the climactic reunion of the Hunter and his Diamond.Hunting Adeline" brilliantly wraps up the electrifying Cat and Mouse Duet, plunging readers into a shadowy world teeming with ominous men and cryptic creatures. The essence of this tale is the fraught survival game between the Hunter and the Diamond. The novel is a grand saga of family, love, and tragedy, written with the author’s gift for developing engaging storylines and characters. See more ideas about books, Adeline and Fyp. Hunting Adeline Series But i realise that unfortunately that is the best case scenario irl. Most victims in skin trade don’t get rescued at all.. What Addie went through was hard to even imagine and reading it so explicitly made me hurt for those who had to deal with it for real.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop