Bosch Cordless Lawnmower EasyRotak 36-550 (36 Volt, Without Battery, Brushless Motor, Cutting Width: 37 cm, Lawns up to 550 m2, in Carton packaging)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bosch Cordless Lawnmower EasyRotak 36-550 (36 Volt, Without Battery, Brushless Motor, Cutting Width: 37 cm, Lawns up to 550 m2, in Carton packaging)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Over the years, I have honed my skills in writing informative articles and creating helpful videos for various blogs and publications. This is further enhanced by the fact that the rear wheels do not protrude beyond the width of the deck. We want to empower you with the knowledge you need to make confident decisions about your lawnmower and garden equipment. It should be noted too that petrol mowers are very bad for the environment as they emit fumes while they run, so are not the modern eco-friendly choice.

Bosch UniversalRotak 36-550 review - Which? Bosch UniversalRotak 36-550 review - Which?

You can often find cheaper petrol mowers than battery mowers on the market too due to the absence of a lithium-ion battery and will last you much longer as they are more durable. Moreover, the handle features dual folding hinges meaning that storing it becomes much less of a hassle. When I questioned this with Bosch Australia I have been given to believe that the models sold here are different, and a roller cannot be fitted. You also eliminate the risk of the safety of an extension cord and power when using the mower outside on damp grass.While this is quite a basic lawn mower, it does come with a choice of five cutting heights that range between 25mm and 70mm, so you’ve got a good degree of versatility in how you cut.

Bosch EASYROTAK 36-550 36v Cordless Rotary Lawnmower 380mm Bosch EASYROTAK 36-550 36v Cordless Rotary Lawnmower 380mm

For those that want a mower that is well built and will cut the lawn effectively and cleanly, without features you will not use and don’t want to pay for, then this Bosch EasyRotak 36-550 may well be the perfect mower for you.Selbst 20cm hohes, feuchtes Gras ließen sich mit dem Mäher problemlos schneiden (was aber erst mit dem neuen Motor so funktionierte), wobei dann natürlich der Korb nach ein paar Meter schon voll war. Whether you have questions about our products, need advice on maintenance and care, or require support after your purchase, we are always ready to provide prompt and helpful assistance.

36-550 Cordless Lawnmower | Bosch DIY UniversalRotak 36-550 Cordless Lawnmower | Bosch DIY

Came with 2 batteries - charged one but the second battery will not charge, constant red light on charger, even though I have cleaned terminals.So to help you out and save some time, we have rounded up the best cordless mowers by Bosch on the market currently and compared them to find the best cordless lawnmower for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop