Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm, Sultry

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm, Sultry

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cheapest and Weight-Loss Friendly Foods From The Supermarket > One of the best ways to ensure you’re eating healthy and on your way to lose weight is by having home-cooked meals. I would describe it as a hybrid between MAC’s lipsticks Impassioned and Pink Pigeon, please check IMBB for the reviews on these 2 MAC lipsticks. Since it has a true matte finish, it can accentuate the appearance of lines or dry patches on your lips, so make sure you exfoliate well before you go in with it. I have pretty dry lips, and they always need a little boost of hydration to keep them looking and feeling good. Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Review - Stylecraze Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Review - Stylecraze

Choose your color and swivel up the balm – start from the corner of your bottom lip and work your way to the center.Revlon lip products offer finishes ranging from high-shine to matte and shades from deep reds to sheer pink, plus ingredients that leave lips soft and moisturized. Whether your passion is liquid lipstick, lip glosses, or lip balms, you’ll find the lip treat for you here. If you’re eager to find out how this matte balm performs, here’s my review of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm – read on to learn how this product fares and whether or not it’s worth trying. To burn calories through the day, you got to stay active throughout the day, but most importantly, focus on improving your diet to achieve big results. Those were my thoughts on the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm, and I recommend just about anyone to try the shade ‘Sultry’.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm • Lip Balm Swatches - Temptalia Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm • Lip Balm Swatches - Temptalia

It leaves your lips with a slightly tingly feeling when applied, which helps in subtly plumping up your lips.

The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Combining her love for writing with her passion for makeup, she brings to you reviews, techniques, and her ever-growing knowledge.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop