HUAYUWA Virtual Reality Relieve Pressure Head Strap with Headphones Headset Fit for Oculus Quest 2 VR Glasses Accessories

£33.495
FREE Shipping

HUAYUWA Virtual Reality Relieve Pressure Head Strap with Headphones Headset Fit for Oculus Quest 2 VR Glasses Accessories

RRP: £66.99
Price: £33.495
£33.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The headband goes across the top of your head to better distribute the weight and improve your experience with the Quest 2 so everyone can find a comfortable fit. I've used Anker battery banks for my phones for years now, so it makes sense that I'd favor them for my Quest, too. Seamless compatibility design - KIWI design comfort head strap is highly adjustable and capable of fitting head sizes ranging from 17. Suitable For Different Head Sizes]: We have tested the head strap on a range of ages to create a comfortable fit for adults and kids. Getting a nice thick face pad will help this quite a bit but it's still something to consider if you're playing in VR for hours or are super sensitive to the weight on your cheeks.

The soft padding on the speakers is very comfortable and distribute the pressure from the spring loaded speakers very well.It's not only unbelievably comfortable for long periods of time, but the modular battery design makes it easy to charge your Quest 2 effortlessly. Seamless compatibility design - KIWI design on-ear audio head strap is highly adjustable and capable of fitting head sizes ranging from 17. The basic design of this strap is identical to our favorite elite strap alternative from KIWI below but packs in a giant battery on the back and a lovely padded pair of over-the-ear headphones right on the sides. The forehead padding is ultra thick and does an incredible job of distributing weight while keeping the headset snuggly in place, much like a top strap would.

From playing sweaty and energetic games like Supernatural to sitting in VR for an eight-hour workday, the only time the Elite strap felt uncomfortable was when I tightened it too much. Fast forward to 2022, and there’s been a huge jump in both their design/engineering, and the overall manufacturing quality and fit and finish. While there are still isolated reports of breakages, the issue that plagued the Elite straps seems to have abated.Those problems included a weak battery magnet which didn't hold it firmly in place all the time, and the adjustment wheel was very hard to turn. The best head straps have plenty of support around the back of your head, and firm fittings to the front. This is especially true if you're a power user that plays the best Quest 2 games for hours at a time or wants to use a mouse and keyboard in VR. First, the wheel on the back of the head rotates to adjust the length of the straps, making it effortless to put on and remove.

The Kiwi head strap can tilt at an extreme angle, allowing you to put the headset on without knocking it into your face. A big battery like this adds quite a bit of extra weight, which you can feel in your cheekbones after long play sessions if you don't have one of the best Quest 2 face covers.That's great for when you need to hot-swap batteries, as you'll immediately know when the battery made the connection without having to take your Quest 2 off your head. Precision-engineered hinge - Our well-design hinge allows the headset to flip up to 52°, providing the ability to check your surroundings without fully taking off the headset and extra convenience for users with glasses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop