A Merry Little Meet Cute: A Novel (A Christmas Notch Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She is also the author of the young adult novels Dumplin ’ (now a film on Netflix), Puddin ’, Ramona Blue , and Side Effects May Vary . As we read, it was fun to imagine that Bee and Nolan exist in a slightly skewed version of our reality, one in which the Winter Olympics took place in Duluth and boy bands created by reality TV shows actually made it big.

The story alternates between Bee, who has a job that is considered taboo and Nolan, who is an ex-boy band member trying to make money. Nolan Kowakczk (aka, former boy band bad boy Nolan Shaw) has been cast as the male lead and also has reasons (involving finances and a need to look after his mother – who is unable to work – and his 17-year-old sister).But then he finds out that his costar, Bee Hobbes, is the same woman who haunts his fantasies as well as his phone. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

When things start to heat up on set, Bee and Nolan must keep this steamy affair under wraps, or risk ruining everything.How the whole story is resolved is glossed over in a few paragraphs whilst far too much time is spent on irrelevance. I spent the night oscillating between wanting to vomit and wanting to saw my own hands off with a rusty butter knife. He has to support his family : his mother who is still grieving his father, suffering from bipolar needs his help and his little sister who needs to be taken care of!

Same reason I won’t read The Thorn Birds or that book by Tiffany Reisz – sorry I can’t remember the title – there’s a whole series I believe). Bee shook her head, dropping her hand from my face so fast you’d think my jaw was made of exploding phone batteries. I thought Murphy and Simone did an exceptional job of making the story completely seamless and their styles blended together perfectly to make a funny, emotional, and HOT cohesive story. The story moves at a good pace with no real slow points and I pretty much felt good all the way through.

The literal bed could have been on literal fire, and I still would have been there, pumping into my girl like a man possessed. There were so many positive conversations around body positivity, sexuality, mental health and sex work, this is what made me love this story so much more.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop