e.l.f. Luminous Putty Blush, Putty To Powder Blush With A Shimmer Finish, Lightweight, Buildable Formula, St. Barts

£3.5
FREE Shipping

e.l.f. Luminous Putty Blush, Putty To Powder Blush With A Shimmer Finish, Lightweight, Buildable Formula, St. Barts

RRP: £7.00
Price: £3.5
£3.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

f. Cosmetics Luminous Putty Blush is a putty-to-powder, buildable blush that adds a pop of color to your complexion with a subtle, shimmer finish.

They are supposed to be highly pigmented, yet creamy to melt into your skin with a formula that is lightweight and buildable. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I really liked them when I first tried them but after using other cream blush formulas, I realized they just weren’t what I wanted. Infused with argan oil and vitamin E, this silky smooth, buildable formula will give you the flush of a tropical vacay.To keep this review short and sweet, if you like the original Putty Blushes, you will probably like these. You are to use a brush, your fingers, or a sponge by gently patting the blush over your cheeks until it is blended.

I am ending with some frequently asked questions concerning luminous cream blush application: How do you use elf Luminous Putty Blush?

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). You use elf Luminous Putty Blush by patting it onto your cheeks with a brush, a sponge, or your fingers until blended. I don't mind what format it's in - I tend to gravitate towards cream/liquid formulas but would use a powder! Cosmetics Luminious Putty Blush is a velvety; lightweight cream blush that melts into the skin for a natural; glowy and radiant finish. The elf Luminous Putty Blush line promises to give us glowing cheeks with the same quality that you know and love from the matte version.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop