Ellen Tracy EDP Spray, 3.4 oz

Ellen Tracy EDP Spray, 3.4 oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The fabric blend not only feels luxurious against the skin but also retains its shape and color after multiple washes.

Founded back in the ’40s, this women’s fashion line was a hit, but come the 21st century, times changed.

I was confused as there is no anise in this one, so I think it must have been the combination of a few of the notes that gave me that impression.

It's sweetly uplifting, sophisticated, clean and soapy, sunshiney, and not over the top in your face in any way. It is very GREEN -- the color entered my head as soon as I tried it out -- but I didn't find it quite the neat, clean scent that greens usually are. The brand’s scent profiles evolved meticulously over time, interweaving classic appeals with modern twists.Aside from that initial licorice note, this is a fairly linear fragrance in the sense that it smells the same at the end of the day as it does twenty minutes after I apply. I have found that every Ellen Tracy fragrance that I have tried are good performers and unoffensive, classic fragrances. I have been following the reviews on this frag for a while now and have been hesitant because of the long list of notes. She's afraid the perfume would probably upset her sinuses, but if there's a matching lotion set I might get that for her for her birthday or something (a bit too late now for Christmas).

Sequential Brands sold Ellen Tracy to GMA in 2021 and, oh honey, they’ve been jazzing it up ever since. Another possibility for your Ellen to smell this weird could be your skin not linking it; that can be caused by so many different things, diet, medication, even stress - they all can, and will, change the fragrance's outcome. As with every other old school scent that’s still in production today that contains oakmoss, it’s been reformulated, so keep in mind this review is for the vintage. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.I wear it straight out of the shower if I'm at home or running errands or when I feel like wearing something comforting to bed. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop