Hasbro Nerf Elite 2.0 Eaglepoint RD-8 Blaster - 8-Dart Drum, Detachable Scope and Barrel, 16 Nerf Darts, Bolt Action

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hasbro Nerf Elite 2.0 Eaglepoint RD-8 Blaster - 8-Dart Drum, Detachable Scope and Barrel, 16 Nerf Darts, Bolt Action

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of the best things about this blaster is its ability to be customized. It comes with a detachable scope, barrel, and 3 tactical rails, allowing you to create different blaster styles for any situation. This is perfect for players who want to switch up their strategy and take advantage of different situations. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jennifer from CUSTOMIZE BLASTER FOR ANY MISSION WITH SCOPE AND BARREL: Nerf Elite 2.0 Eaglepoint RD-8 blaster includes a detachable scope and barrel to create different blaster styles for any mission The Airblitz action is fun to use. Load up to 6 darts in the Airblitz barrel and prime the air tank by pumping the priming mechanism located at the bottom of the blaster. Once your tank is primed, there is a button on the side of the gun that releases 6 Elite darts at once—perfect for sending a message to your opponents or taking down multiple rivals with one shot. Thanks for reaching out! The Nerf Elite 2.0 Eaglepoint RD-8 Blaster is recommended for ages 8 and up.

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>David05 from

NERF ELITE DARTS, DART STORAGE, TACTICAL RAILS: Includes 16 Official Nerf Elite foam darts, built-in storage for 8 darts so you can reload fast, and 3 tactical rails for Nerf gear (sold separately) The Commander is a slam-fire, front-loaded blaster with a rotating 6-dart drum, which means your firing speed is only limited by how fast you can pull the trigger. Hasbro has been generous with the blaster, including 12 darts in the box, so you’ll have a reload ready to go without having to buy any additional darts. Well, well, well, Hasbro has done a lot of things right with the Elite 2.0 Phoenix. Perhaps it’s symbolic that the best the 2.0 series has to offer is named after the bird of rebirth, but I might just be trying to stretch a metaphor… The Phoenix is a compact NERF machine – a motorized blaster that lands straight into our best motorized NERF blasters and top 10 NERF blasters roundups thanks to its huge range of customization options (thanks to the tactical rails), included scope, and reasonable price.

DART DRUM, BOLT ACTION, FIRES DARTS UP TO 90 FEET: Fire 8 darts in a row up to 90 feet away (27 meters) from the 8-dart revolving drum on this blaster that has bolt-action priming span itemprop="name">Great gun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My grandson likes the gun he says it shoots very hard and far. It's great for target shooting and Nerf Wars! He gets together with his friends and they have wars. This is a good gun for that! He believes a lot of people would like this gun

Date published: 2022-01-08
span itemprop="name">BEST NERF GUN![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This has got to be the best nerf gun I’ve ever used! I like the clip it has to fill with the bullets it comes with. I like the scope it has. Makes it feel so much more realistic. It’s tons of fun! We enjoyed playing with our nerf guns for hours!
Date published: 2022-01-04

h2>

Asked by: Harish