BOSS BR-800 Portable Digital Recorder

BOSS BR-800 Portable Digital Recorder

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not sure what ROLAND/BOSS was thinking when they created this unit. It's too similar to the BR-600 without adding some of the great features of the MICROBR. Enhance your recordings with the powerful BOSS effects onboard the BR-800. Many of the effects are derived from BOSS’s flagship processors, including vocal effects from the VE-20, COSM guitar/bass effects from the GT-10 series, and modelled acoustic-guitar body effects from the AP-1 preamp, which imparts pro-quality mic'd-up sound and rich body tone to line-recorded acoustic guitar.

Free Software. “Free Software” means Software that is provided to You without additional charge. You may only use Free Software on or with equipment or in the operating environments for which Roland has designed that Free Software to operate. Roland may terminate any license to Free Software at any time in its sole discretion. You may not transfer Free Software to anyone else. AF (Adaptive Focus) method is a proprietary method from Roland that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters. DA Conversion 24-bit Compatible Card Capacity SD Card: 1 GB to 2 GB There’s a built-in drum machine, making it easy to get creative and there are also several effects included in the hardware, enabling a professional-sounding outcome. Third Party Rights. Other than as expressly set out in this EULA, this EULA does not create any rights for any person who is not a party to it, and no person who is not a party to this EULA may enforce any of its terms or rely on any exclusion or limitation contained in it.Maybe they'll give the BR-1600 the "star treatment" as well in the future, and if so, it should be a doozy! But I don't think that's going to happen, because of one thing - the DAW. They can still afford to optimize a product like the BR-800 because it is a niche market due to its portability, etc.

Tehosta äänityksiäsi ruudikkailla efekteillä. Useat efekteistä ovat peräisin jo ennestään tutuista BOSS-laitteista, kuten lauluefektit (VE-20), COSM-kitara- ja bassovahvistinmallinnukset (GT-10) ja akustiset kitaramallinnukset (AP-1). Pienen BR-800-tallentimen efektit ja soundi lyövät sinut taatusti ällikällä. Liikkuvuus

As far as the absence of MIDI-in/out.....so what? I record with Reaper DAW with a Axiom 25 USB-2 MIDI keyboard controller & a Edirol UA-4FX external audio. When I installed the BR-800 software, Reaper found the ASIO drivers and I can use my BR-800 as a external audio/controller interface. You can power the BR-800 from the included AC adaptor, or, for ultimate mobility, it can be powered from six AA batteries. Record anywhere! N. Create or permit others to create Internet "links" to the Software or "frame" or "mirror" the Software on any other server, wireless or Internet-based device; As I’d come to expect from BOSS, the BOSS BR-800 appeared to build on it’s predecessor, the BR-600, the internal mics had been upgraded, in place of compact-flash we finally had SD-Card storage, the interface had been cleaned up, the rubber buttons replaced with much more modern touch-screen style layout and the screen enlarged. The new hardware was slightly bigger than the BR-600, but it was advertised to include many new features, most importantly of which was the ability to function as a USB audio interface for the first time in the BR series. BOSS BR-800 BOSS BR-800 Sketch Recording Q. Share or publish the results of any benchmarking of the Software without Roland’s prior written consent;

The Zoom R8 will suit songwriters who want to get their ideas down either for reference or to export for sharing with others. The drum machine and built-in effects add to the creative options and the faders make it easy to use.It won’t be suited to musicians looking for something that can record more than 2 sounds at once. Development Tools. If the Software includes development tools, such as scripting tools, APIs or sample scripts (collectively “Development Tools”), and unless there is a separate agreement between You and Roland or Roland for the Development Tools, You may use such Development Tools to create new scripts and code for the purpose of customizing Your use of the Software (within the parameters set forth in this EULA and in the Development Tools themselves) and for no other purpose. They typically have built-in condenser mics (often stereo condensers, some even have XLR inputs) that not only let you record, they also let you mix ‘on the fly’ too.

Digital Recorder

All I wanted was everything the MicroBR had going for it merged with the BR-600 and that is what the BR-800 looked to be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop