Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MMZ-V7S1T0BW )

£35.895
FREE Shipping

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MMZ-V7S1T0BW )

RRP: £71.79
Price: £35.895
£35.895 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person or entity; En cuanto temperatura y dado que un M.2. suele calentarse más que un SSD normal le he puesto un disipador. El máximo al que ha llegado hasta el momento es de 44º C que suele ser lo normal cuando estás trabajando.

In combination with the latest Samsung V-NAND technology and firmware optimization, the 970 EVO Plus achieves random write speeds up to 57% faster than the 970 EVO. Also, it offers industry-leading sequential performance among NVMe SSDs with read/write speeds of up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, respectively. The 970 EVO Plus performance will be the industry-leading and maximum within the current PCIe Gen3 interface.

Often compared with Samsung 970 EVO Plus MZ-V7S1T0BW

Design flexibility The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more. Tuve que cambiar un viejo SSD de 250 GB que estaba instalado a los solos efectos del SO Al empezar a quedarse corto a pesar de estar continuamente liberando espacio (es una cosa increíble como con el paso del tiempo el SO, en este caso Windows, acaba de extenderse) decidí comprar un 970 EVO Plus de un 1TB y con conexión M.2 en una placa Asus H97M-Plus. He cambiado las conexiones de los restantes discos duros para que el M.2 tenga vía libre sin tener que compartir con nadie su puerto (en mi placa el M.2. comparte con los SATA5/6). Funciona perfectamente si bien no alcanza las velocidades que debería. Según algunos comentarios se puede deber a que se trate de la fabricación china (en mi caso pone Made in Thailand). Sea como sea, los "Up to 3500 MB/s" que dice Samsung en la caja no los pilla ni de cerca. Llega a unos 815-817 MB/s. Tal vez sea la placa o cualquier otra cosa. No me he puesto a indagar. A mí me vale pero habrá otros que se queden cortos. The Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus is a client PC NVMe SSD with Samsung’s latest 3-bit MLC V-NAND. The 970 EVO Plus is specially designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance, superior reliability, and it boasts the best-in-class capacity for intensive workloads on PCs and workstations.

The drives are easy to install. In my case, I had to remove the original SSD and install the 970 EVO Plus in its place.Strange! It may also be that the made in Korea drive gets written to more often as it is my System Drive. But it's not a convincing enough reason for me. Samsung's offerings for the 970 EVO Plus will range from 250GB to 2TB. Samsung 970 EVO Plus Retail Units A 970 EVO Plus eszköz akár 3500/3300 MB/s-os folyamatos olvasási/írási sebességre képes, és így akár 53-szor gyorsabb a 970 EVO meghajtónál. A legújabb V-NAND – amely fokozza a NAND-teljesítményt, és még inkább energiatakarékos –, valamint az optimalizált firmware, a bizonyított tudású Phoenix vezérlő és az Intelligent TurboWrite megnöveli. The results after installing the heatsink were astounding. (See photo). After this experience, I would recommend using a heatsink with these drives for anyone who intends to make full use of the capabilities of this drive.

Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.; Warranty : 5 year limited. Paid Installations for Air Conditioners and Chimneys. For Brand provided AC installations, service charges will have to be paid to the brand technician directly Samsung's 9xL 3D NAND process doesn't provide huge density increases to further drive costs down, but it does provide numerous performance and power efficiency improvements that make it a good way for Samsung to improve a high-end product like the 970 EVO. The new generation of 3D NAND upgrades the interface between the controller and NAND to Toggle-mode DDR 4.0, increasing the interface speed from 800Mbps to 1400Mbps while reducing the voltage from 1.8V to 1.2V. This gives Samsung the lead for another generation, as 96L NAND from Intel, Micron and SK Hynix will only support up to a 1200Mbps interface, and Toshiba/SanDisk 96L NAND is only at 800Mbps. Always evolving SSD The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing.

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 SSD

The later launch date of the 2TB 970 EVO Plus suggests that the only 9xL NAND Samsung is ready to release to the retail market is their 256Gb TLC; the 512Gb TLC and QLC parts are probably still in the sampling phase for either the memory itself, or the OEM or datacenter drives are still sampling rather than in full production. If Samsung plans a regular MLC part at 92 layers, it's almost certainly the lowest priority to move off 64L, after they get both TLC parts and both QLC parts out the door. Exceptional endurance The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's quality.

Aún teniendo en cuenta que las versiones de 1TB suelen ser más rápidas siempre que sus contrapartidas de 500GB me gusta más el Samsung. Capacities up to 1TB will be available from today, with the 2TB model launching in April. Pricingfor that part has not yet been announced, however it is likely to be at a similar price density per GB as the 1TB. Transitioning to 92-Layer (9xL)NANDI used a cloning software (not the one Samsung provides) to clone my System drive to one of the 970. Then I booted up the system from the 970 after removing the old SSD. The boot time reduced from about 7-10 seconds (from the Dell logo to Windows login screen) to about 3-5 seconds. This was just a taster of things to come. Es extraordinariamente rápido en todos los valores. Adjunto benchmarks en texto del Samsung 970 evo plus 1TB, del WD SN750 500GB y de un Samsung 960 EVO por comparar. Compared to the original 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus improves performance at every capacity and on every metric, but unevenly: the biggest gains are to write speeds, especially sequential writes. The 1TB model is now rated for 3.3GB/s writes to SLC cache compared to 2.5GB/s, and 1.75GB/s after the cache is full compared to 1.25GB/s. Random read speeds are about 20% better, and sequential reads see the smallest benefit with an increase from 3.4GB/s to 3.5GB/s; the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface is preventing anyone from doing much better than that. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. The drives were running longer in the higher range of "Normal" to "High" during normal usage. Even though my daily work does not involve heavy write activity to the drives, working on a remote server was causing a lot of writes to the drives. I decided to install copper heatsinks on the drives to try and keep the temperatures in the "Normal" range.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop