DURATOOL D03137 Black Water Resistant Case with Wheels and Foam Insert - 355mm x 560mm x 230mm

£9.9
FREE Shipping

DURATOOL D03137 Black Water Resistant Case with Wheels and Foam Insert - 355mm x 560mm x 230mm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It takes about a week to learn how to play a synthesizer, but several years to learn how *not* to play it. This tool case is ideal for storing and transporting all types of tools, in addition to camera equipment or for use as a flight case • Shockproof, rounded co. is it fully waterproof i dont know i wont be testing it to that degree because at end of day u get what you pay for. WATERPROOF CASE, POLYPROPYLENE, BLACK; Carrying Case Material:PP (Polypropylene); Case Colour:Black; External Height - Imperial:8. I'm thinking of cutting up some internal ply / MDF dividers and foam covering them, but that's another issue.

Kit Contents: • Wire Stripper • Torpedo Level • Knife • 4x Precision Screwdrivers • 20x 25mm Bits • Ratchet Handle • 3.Registered Office: The Guildhall, St Martins Courtyard, Coney Street, York, United Kingdom, YO1 9QL. With 8 large compartments ready to separate your items, you'll be able to arrange everything easily and securely. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help. I am using it for busking and it has great wheels and a carrying handle and is absolutely brilliant.

STORAGE CASE, PP, 474MM X 604MM X 225MM; Carrying Case Material:PP (Polypropylene); Case Color:Black; External Height - Imperial:8. We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.The only thing that get lost is the pressurisation of the cases but the electronics in a modular should withstand that anyway. If I'm not fitting rails and modules to the lid I want the lid to be detached and there's ways of removing the pins and replace them with slightly smaller ones so you can easily remove it when needed. If anyones got any veiws on the case above it would be great, if you don't then reccomendations of a different case would be great!

A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. STORAGE CASE, PP, 361MM X 574MM X 225MM; Carrying Case Material:PP (Polypropylene); Case Color:Black; External Height - Imperial:8. One of my boys grabbed one of them today and shook it, and was surprised how sturdy they felt, shaking the whole bike, not just the case. If I had really wide bags, removal might be a concern but with bags only as wide as the bars, fugitaboutit.A high quality heavy duty aluminium tool case designed to hold a wide range of tools and implements. A durable, versatile case, ideal for anyone who needs to use and carry a variety of different sized fixings and components. Definitely not quite as good as Pelicans but MUCH cheaper and for me, and how often I will use them, is fine with me. I have a CNC cutter that cuts aluminum as well as wood so I make sides and fittings so there's no gap between rail and case. I had to take all of the foam padding out "pain in the arse" but after that they were waterproof, inexpensive and extremely tough.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop