Cabin Max Suit Carrier | Hand Luggage Suit Bag I Garment Carrier Holdall and Shoulder Strap I 55x40x20cm Travel Garment Luggage

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cabin Max Suit Carrier | Hand Luggage Suit Bag I Garment Carrier Holdall and Shoulder Strap I 55x40x20cm Travel Garment Luggage

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But I am also considering he pros and cons of this bag compared to a carry on-bag with wheels (Rimowa cabin bag). Although we use largely the same suite of materials as our other products, the assembled unit has more layers than a standard holdall, so we had to be selective about which were used, and where. I’d conclude by saying it does what it’s made for very well and is perfect for a weekend away with a jacket, or a business trip with one suit/jacket. Would it be ok to use the holdall alone much more often than with the suit carrier, or will wear and tear damage the bag’s ability to link-up with the suit carrier?

The jackets don’t crease; the fastenings all work well; and the weight is no more than most other weekenders. Together they fashioned a solution to this perennial problem: a waterproof canvas holdall as novel and effective as it is elegant thanks to a suit carrier which neatly wraps around the central, cylindrical bag, attaching to it with magnets and straps. Doesn’t that mean that the whole weight of whatever you have inside the bag (including heavy things like shoes or books) rests on the top of the suit when you carry it? Beyond the cottons, the other key materials are the London-welded solid brass hardware and military grade cotton webbing. Bennett Winch stripped back their normal bag structure to achieve this - the central bag is simpler and softer than their normal Commuter model, for example.

But when the two bags are together, the multiple layers of canvas mean that not much structure is actually needed. Or don’t you have a need to use it much at all, and simply fold over jackets and trousers in a weekender/suitcase?

It was an intuitive pre-sketchbook response that a garment wrapped around a large diameter would be less likely to crease, and that the circumference of a holdall was very close to the length of a suit. We would however strongly advise storing your product in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.I bought the brown leather SC version today – it is extremely smart, and looks great, but I thought readers might like to know that having got it home and put it on the scales it weighs in at just over 3. I thought the black was navy when I saw it on Instagram which made khaki an easy choice, but I’m no toying with black.

I’ve not tested out the full functionality of the suit carrier element yet, which was where i was/am most sceptical as i wear a 44L jacket so worried it wouldn’t be able to comfortably accommodate jackets of my size but will give it a bit of a road test and see how it fares. Inside the holdall there’s enough storage for a few nights away, as well as a separate waterproof compartment for your dress shoes.I’m also concerned that handle-to-bag connection on the suit carrier, a canvas-to-canvas connection made with just a box stitch, will suffer durability issues. And there are three or four inches either side beyond the width of the hanger, so there is no danger of crushing the suit. C holdall also comes with its own slimline wooden hanger, designed to accommodate one jacket and one pair of trousers so you always arrive at your destination ready to look the business. It also comes with a shoulder strap, and a removable waterproofsection that fastens inside the central bag.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop