Oi Dog! (Oi Frog and Friends)

Oi Dog! (Oi Frog and Friends)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If there was an award for the funniest picture book of the year, it would go to Oi Dog ... it's got the 'again' factor in spades" — Irish Independent

This is simply an absolute delight to read aloud with your child and became a firm bedtime favourite with my 6 year old daughter, Coco’ Jo Whiley, Radio 2 A gem of a book which gets funnier and funnier as you read through the outrageous suggestions. Parents In Touch It's not often I laugh out loud when reading picture books. This was one of those rare occasions...Great stuff -- Ann Giles Book Witch A sequel to the phenomenally successful Oi Frog, this vibrantly illustrated and brilliantly funny rhyming book will have kids laughing out loud"— Huffington Post Winner of the 2017 Laugh Out Loud Picture Book Award. Shortlisted for the Sainsbury's Children's Book Award 2016.

Kes Gray, Claire Gray Press Reviews

I simply implore you to buy it so you can enjoy it for yourself! I simply want to say that this was my most anticipated book of the year and it hasn't disappointed. It has exceeded all expectations...And I think it is my 'Book of the Year'! Book Bairn And everyone else is going to have to sit somewhere else too. Will Cat want to sit on gnats instead of cushy mats? Will spiders like sitting on gliders? Will whales be happy to sit on nails? And, most importantly, where is FROG going to sit? The absurdly funny sequel to the bestselling Oi Frog, this hilarious rhyming story will have children rolling around with laughter!

This is a gigglingly delightful book, a perfect match of words and pictures to entertain again and again.” Daily Mail Laugh out loud funny, with great illustrations... cries out for a second reading immediately! * * * * * ’ - Bookbag Kes is one of the Independent's TOP TEN children's authors and winner of the Red House Children's Book Award. Jim's first picture book Cats Ahoy! won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize in 2011. About This Edition ISBN:Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments I simply implore you to buy it so you can enjoy it for yourself! I simply want to say that this was my most anticipated book of the year and it hasn't disappointed. It has exceeded all expectations...And I think it is my 'Book of the Year'!" — Book Bairn Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - Frog's had enough, he's the changing the status quo! Cat insists that there are rules - only mules sit on stools, no one but hares should sit on chairs and however irritating, dogs MUST sit on frogs. The Oi Frog books have won several awards, including the Laugh Out Loud Picture Book Award for Oi Dog! and the Lollies Picture Book Award. The books have sold over one million copies and there has even been an Oi Frog theatre production and a World Book Day book in 2018 with Oi Goat!.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop