Marvel Legends Icons: Colossus Action Figure

Marvel Legends Icons: Colossus Action Figure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of the two figures that I was most worried about when Hasbro debuted the 3D renders last month was the new AOA Iceman figure. It was really hard to make out exactly what the details were on the figure with the translucent plastic being rendered instead of physical. I am thrilled to say that I am VERY psyched about how the final Iceman figure looks, however! MARVEL COMICS-INSPIRED DESIGN: With premium deco inspired by the iconic X-Men comic issue in which Colossus and Juggernaut first clash, these figures make a great gift for fans of Marvel Entertainment. Young Professor X ( X-Men: Apocalypse) with alternate Old Professor X head and Young Magneto with alternate Old Magneto heads ( X-Men: Days of Future Past) Doctor Octopus ( Spider-Man 2) (Re-release of the Doctor Octopus with bendable tentacles from Spider-Man 2)

I’m not sure that Erik’s unmasked head came out quite as well as I had been hoping, but I think it’s “okay” enough to get a pass from me. It may look better from different angles in person—I’ll have to see when I write my review in a few months. I’m very pleased with the dark red and metallic purple paint used for this costume, though, and think the new figure will look excellent overall (just maybe a bit more excellent with the helmeted head on). Book of the Vishanti: Astral Doctor Strange, Magik ( Marvel NOW!), Doctor Voodoo, Hela and Dormammu (Modern) Series one featured a Classic Spider-Man, Symbiote Spider-Man, Man-Spider, and Venom. Series 2 featured a First Appearance Spider-Man, Daredevil, a First Appearance Daredevil variant, Battle Ravaged Spider-Man, and Rhino. There were also 2099 and Scarlet Spider K.B Toys exclusives.Captain America (Sam Wilson), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and The Vision ( All-New, All-Different Marvel)

A special series mostly dedicated to characters and costumes from prior Marvel Cinematic Universe films that hadn't been featured in previous movie waves, as well as updating iconic characters. Iron Man ( MK XXVII "Disco" Armor) ( Iron Man 3) and War Machine ( MK III Armor) ( Captain America: Civil War) After being captured by Sabretooth, Katherine Pryde becomes the youngest member of the X-Men and trains to become the team’s ghost assassin. X-Men Age of Apocalypse Marvel Legends Shadowcat 6-Inch Action Figure includes a build-a-figure part of Colossus, swappable fists, and of course some very familiar looking claws. The other figure I had been worried about after seeing the early photos last month was Hasbro’s AOA Cyclops, and, well… him I still don’t feel all that great about. The rugged stubble that would be so out-of-place for a non-AOA Cyclops is completely absent, as I feared it would be, and Cyke gets bupkis for accessories besides a Colossus BAF leg.Captain America (Sam Wilson) ( The Falcon and The Winter Soldier) and Steve Rogers ( Avengers: Endgame) NOTE: Ultimate Captain America was supposed to have gray pants but the variant and it were switched. The problem was later corrected.

The Marvel Legends line was originally intended to be a spinoff line from Spider-Man Classics, but soon became widely popular and massive in span. 16 series were made by Toy Biz, and in 2007 Hasbro bought the Marvel license, producing the line for a few years before production was halted. [ citation needed] The line returned in 2012 under the label "The Return of Marvel Legends." In 2014, the line was rebranded into the "Infinite Series". [ citation needed] Build-A-Figures [ ]Accessory: Display stand, unmasked head, pair of machine guns, pair of swords, pistol, pair of sais, removable sheath for weapons and copy of Deadpool. I swear Age of Apocalypse Kitty Pryde (I only call Red King Kitty “Kate”) only made it into this series since she’s married to the Build-A-Figure, Colossus. AOA Shadowcat is basically a hardened b*tch with few redeeming characteristics in the Age of Apocalyse, so I’m not altogether psyched about getting her when we still don’t have a Hasbro Gambit or Storm from this story. This looks like a wonderful super-articulated update of the Toybiz Age of Apocalypse Iceman figure that I had as a kid (in a couple color versions, actually). The claw hands make for awesome accessories, and the facial sculpt is exactly what I wanted. And don’t miss that white icy frost deco on the spikes of his head! Love it!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop