Tablet 10 inch Blackview Tab13, 10(6+4) GB+128GB/1TB, Android 12 Tablet, 7280mAh Battery, 4G LTE Dual SIM Tablet, 5G WiFi, SIMO Internet, TÜV Eye Protection, 13+8MP, GPS, OTG, 2 Years Warranty-Grey

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Tablet 10 inch Blackview Tab13, 10(6+4) GB+128GB/1TB, Android 12 Tablet, 7280mAh Battery, 4G LTE Dual SIM Tablet, 5G WiFi, SIMO Internet, TÜV Eye Protection, 13+8MP, GPS, OTG, 2 Years Warranty-Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Playing games was also a smooth experience, thanks to the tablet's 6GB of RAM, which can be expanded to 10GB with a 4GB virtual RAM expansion feature. It's one capability you don't often find in a tablet around this price segment. It sometimes turns the screen off, too, getting in the way of watching videos on the tablet. I bet this is only a problem limited to pre-production units of the tablet, hopefully. You'll also want to constantly save your work when using the device for your office projects, as it randomly closes apps on rare occasions. There's also a slight delay when opening menus, launching apps, or switching between screens. In numbers, Tab 11 achieved about 220,000 on the Antutu benchmark, and this tells you about the hardware performance of this tablet. However, games should not be the main reason for purchasing this tablet. Generally, the performance is more than impressive and maybe the best in this category. Playing Content In short, this tablet is not intended for photography and I cannot complain. However, lighting is very important to show the best result from both cameras. Connectivity

Blackview Tab 11 Review - Most Powerful Flagship Tablet with Blackview Tab 11 Review - Most Powerful Flagship Tablet with

I would have liked to test the tablet's main talking point during its launch: the SIMO technology support. It's essentially an e-SIM feature that allows the device to connect to the internet even without a Wi-Fi network or SIM card. However, since e-SIM isn't supported from where I live, I didn't get the chance to try it out. To play the content on YouTube, was very smooth. You can play videos at a maximum of 1080p at 60 FPS without any problems or lag, and up to 2K at best with some slight stutter.There is an 8MP sensor (Sony IMX219) with an f/2.2 aperture, including a rear LED flash on the front for 720p video calls or for taking selfies. This processor is based on the two ARM Cortex-A75 up to 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores up to 2.0 and a Mali-G52 MP2 GPU which is an integrated mid-range graphics card for ARM-based SoCs (mostly Android-based) and uses 2 clusters (hence the MP2 name). The G52 is based on the Bifrost architecture and is intended for mainstream phones and tablets. ARM claims that the G52 series offers 30% more performance density and 15% better energy efficiency compared to the ARM Mali G51 series. The performance of the G52 MP2 in our benchmarks is comparable to the Snapdragon 665 user in smartphones like (Realme 5, Oppo A9 2020, Redmi Note 8). It's interesting to see more manufacturers taking an interest in making Android tablets. The Tab 13 is something that you can bring inside a coffee shop and attract an admiring glance or two.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop