LIGHTWEIGHT 25.4mm BICYCLE ALLOY SEATPOST SADDLE STEM 300mm LONG

LIGHTWEIGHT 25.4mm BICYCLE ALLOY SEATPOST SADDLE STEM 300mm LONG

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you don't feel your bike needs to be any more comfortable, and you're not fussed about 100 grams, then aluminium seems like a smart choice. If you want to drop the weight or add some cushion, look to spend more. The same brand is also responsible for bringing dropper seatposts to the road audience: the Specialized Diverge, in its S-Works form, features a 'Command' dropper post. The theory is that those riding the adventure road bike, like mountain bikers, will want to be able to adjust their saddle height to suit the terrain.

Most seatposts are a lot wider than 15.75 mm. Machining the sidewalls down would weaken them tremendously in my opinion. It might take time to source the particular needed combination, but Google and local bicycle shops are a way to go. Related post – How to choose a comfortable saddle (the first in a series of 5 posts explains saddle materials): Bicycle saddle materials

W-T-P have always taken a lot of pride in ourselves and in building bikes that are capable of taking everything a rider throws at them. We are constantly at the forefront of developing and manufacturing materials that will with stand hard and furious riding and our designs are made to combat common breaks and bends." Aero road bikes come with aero seatposts. These are flatter and designed to channel air more seamlessly, limiting the resistance that slows you down.

We were very impressed with the way that the Thudbuster allowed for a smooth and controlled cadence over rough terrain. With other seatposts on the same paths, the result had always been an over-geared hover over the saddle to try and mitigate the incessant impacts. Measuring a seat tube diameter is often necessary before purchasing, or changing the seatpost. How should one do that? Three methods will be explained here, but one can always be creative. 🙂 I would normally say: “don’t take my word for it, try it, with a smaller diameter seatpost (0.2 mm is enough, but you can go 0.5, or 1 mm, as you said, to get “faster” results)”. However, this does pose a risk of damaging a frame, so do it only on a frame you are willing/prepared to damage. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).Sorry, I meant that my seat tube is 30.9mm. What seat post would best fit in that seat tube, I was thinking 27.2 but wouldn’t that be too narrow? Locally (in Novi Sad), I can source 25.4 mm seatposts, but of poor quality – the clamp has very coarse saddle angle adjustment, so depending on the seat tube angle, the saddle can end up being either too much upwards, or downwards tilted (if you know what I mean). Westbrook Cycles Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 657570 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Bike manufacturer says 'contraction of the market' following the pandemic has taken its toll on the sector

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop