Makita DHP482RM1J Combi 18v 4Ah Black & White Drill Cordless LXT Li-ion

Makita DHP482RM1J Combi 18v 4Ah Black & White Drill Cordless LXT Li-ion

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It features an all-metal gear construction for extra high transmission durability as well as an electric brake and variable speed control trigger. Length is usually the determining factor for compact tools but the compact battery does shorten the tools overall height when used with the compact battery. To be honest mine has been no problem at all; it wouldn’t be fair to compare it with a turquoise drill costing twice as much obviously. The newer "star" Makita batteries don't wear down, they just flat stop at a given point when they need a charge.

So I guess they are the lower end of the Makita line, but there's also identical teal ones at the lower end too.

im very aware of makita tools ive been using them for 15 years, i am also very in tune with the tool industry as i am a product tester for 2 of the major brands. Come join the discussion about tools, projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Industrial Tool Supplies (London) Limited acts as a credit broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. lithium-ion battery, a keyless chuck, variable speed forward and reverse control trigger and electric brake. Before we come to a conclusion let’s inspect the facts while focusing on the “different” white and black versions.

My experiences with Makita drill are that any with the plastic gearbox housing are a waste of time as soon as the drill / gearbox gets warm the bearing race held in the plastic gearbox develops play in the housing.Makita’s 12V CXT cordless power tools are professional tools and are not in the same class as a homeowner/diy product. I have a white drill and it has the exact same model number (except one letter which presumably denotes it’s colour) as the turquoise equivalent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop