By Robelli Kids Demon Evil Dentist World Book Day Fancy Dress Costume

By Robelli Kids Demon Evil Dentist World Book Day Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was a child a long time ago and my parents would leave 10p under my pillow, which I would immediately spend on sweets, so more teeth would fall out. I still pretended to believe in the Tooth Fairy so I would still get money." An old classic that often gets forgotten about, why not dress your child up as some of the world’s most loved characters from Kenneth Grahame’s Wind in the Willows. Choose from Badger, Ratty, Mole or Mr Toad and have a jolly old time this World Book Day. It’s certainly a more unique idea than the hundreds of Willy Wonka’s and Mary Poppins that will enter the classroom! I think with a book like Demon Dentist, it should be scary but in a safe way. When I ask kids if they found the book scary, they all say no. I want my books to be read for pleasure. Get creative with cardboard. There's almost nothing you can't make with some cardboard, scissors, and a good idea.

Georgia Grant-Atkinsonplays Gabz. Her theatre credits include Beauty and the Beast(Lighthouse, Poole), Chelsea’s Choice(UK tour), Mogadishuand Cabaret(Act Theatre Kingston). Her television credits include Secret Life of Boys. James Mitchellplays Dad. His theatre credits include Journey’s End(MESH Theatre), This Little Relic(Belgrade Theatre, Coventry), Thomas and Friends, Brainiac Live, Treasure Island, Wind In the Willows, The Three Musketeers(Boxtree Productions), Around the World in 80 days(Saudi Arabia Tour) The Grimmest of Grimm Tales(Avva Laff Productions), Don’t Dribble on the Dragon(People’s Theatre Company), Moonfleet(Angel Exit Theatre), The Ramayna(Vital Stages Theatre Company), Cbeebies Live(UK tour), The Time Machine(Oz Theatre, Paris), The Merry Wives of Windsor, The Two Gentlemen of Verona(Theatre Set-Up), Alice in Wonderland(Polka Theatre), The Phoenix and the Carpet(Chalkfoot Theatre), The King of Cabbage Castle(Scat Theatre Co) and Romeo and Juliet(White Horse Theatre) Think about sleepwear - Pyjamas and nighties can work for all sorts of costumes, like The Darlings from Peter Pan or Sophie from The BFG.This one was done brilliantly last year by Beau Valentine-Russell and twin sisters Emme and Belle and it's a great one if you've got a few children at the same school. She takes on many guises, the Olympian shot putter among them, and a theme taken by Diane Richardson's daughter. Zain Abrahamsplays Raj. His theatre credits include Peter Pan(QE2, Dubai), Time Traveller’s Ball(The Buzz), Robin Hood(Italy tour) and One Man, Two Guvnors(MADD College). He has also featured in a variety of commercial campaigns such as Barclays, Canon and Nando’s. Sam Varleyplays Alfie. His theatre work includes Peter Pan(UK Productions), Heaven on Earth the Musical, Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, Lord of the Flies(UK tours), and Matilda the Musical(Cambridge Theatre). For television his work includes Mummy’s Boys,and One Night at the Palladium with Robbie Williams; and for film, Pan.

Three-year-old Laurence Lowrey pulled it off brilliantly last year and you can do the same with just a white top and a whole lot of cake. Shouldn't be too difficult persuading your child to eat cake for breakfast now should it! Laurence Lowrey, aged 3 as Bruce Bogtrotter from Roald Dahls Matilda. (Image: UGC MEN) Harry Potter World Book Day wouldn't be the same without Julia Donaldson's characters in the mix and this one's a very simple one to recreate.

Tips for World Book Day costumes

There are fun CREST projects on dental health for primary (Terrific Teeth) and secondary. Earn a CREST Award, make your own toothpaste & keep David’s dentist away! Your little one might love the three movies, but did they know it started off as a book? Cressida Cowell wrote 12 How to Train your Dragon books, and created The Hidden World. Your little one can dress like any of these characters and practice their escape of the hidden world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop