Women Sissy Maid Lockable Black Satin Dress Costume Crossdress Pleated Style (3XL)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Women Sissy Maid Lockable Black Satin Dress Costume Crossdress Pleated Style (3XL)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Graham: Well Miss Watkins, I usually do manual work, but leave the professional work, to the tradesmen.

To mark this historic occasion, I thought it would be appropriate to show myself doing what I do for every photo-shoot – getting myself made-up, so I can look my best! So yeah, I’m definitely loving life as a CD, but most importantly I’m finally happy & comfortable in my skin for the first time ever. Like, wearing women’s clothing feels so right to me, and I have no intentions of actually ‘passing’ as a female…although I am curious how I’d look completely made over and such. The status of the home was an indicator of a fairly well off middle class family, and I was already looking forward to seeing how she had decorated and furnished the inside. As I walked behind her along the walkway toward the home, I couldn’t help but admire how she looked from even that view. Not exactly gorgeous, but obviously the type of woman that I knew I would completely fall in love with, and I regretted immediately the age difference between us…she would always be unobtainable for me. Because I received a phone call from a very good friend and colleague, advising me of an urgent business appointment, which detained me in Marseille.” I couldn’t bear to look at his face as I realized the sense of betrayal of trust I knew my actions had caused. I stood there, sobbing, for about the longest minute of my life, my mind racing with thoughts of the anger my parents would have, as well as the public humiliation that was surely to come.

Required Cookies & Technologies

I decided some time ago that persisting in my usual persona of a glamorous courtesan and high-class prostitute would emphasize to the authorities that I have nothing to hide. Whereas, a sudden metamorphosis into a traditional grieving widow might look like protesting a little too much! To me, crossdressing is a sexual thing. I crossdress for having a sexual experience. To me, there is a strong connection between crossdressing and sexual pleasure. Consider this, I have never in my life experienced any sexual pleasure without being dressed in lingerie. So lingerie is an urgent necessity for me to achieve sexual pleasure. No lingerie – no pleasure. It’s as simple as that.

Nowadays, all that has all gone out the window. Powerful rich men – such as myself – are seeking a very different type of woman for their trophy wives. Beautiful, sophisticated, experienced – but also blatantly sexual, shamelessly lewd, and totally corrupted. And since your marriage to Le Duc de D’Or Baleine, you have continued to work in your chosen profession?” Lady Rebecca: No special feelings as such. I enjoy his mode and methods of lovemaking - but I enjoy sexual activity just as much with many other men – and women. Take the example used on British soap Eastenders where undertaker Les Coker hid his cross-dressing alter-ego ‘Christine’ from wife Pam for many years and when it did come out she was horrified. Les attempted to explain it by saying ‘You know how stressed I get,’ I’m surrounded by grief all day. It gets to me. Sometimes I need not to be a man.’ Men like this don’t try to ‘pass’ as women, and just dress up to enjoy feeling feminine, removing the pressures of having to be the strong, competitive, assertive male and is far more common than most of us think.Lady Rebecca, I understand that this is a very painful time for you: your husband is deceased, and as yet there is not even a body to bury. But I must ask you a few questions about events during the night that your husband’s plane exploded. The French Police are treating the whole affair as a murder investigation - perhaps even with a terrorist angle. You are a Monégasque subject, and the widow of one of our most prominent citizens. We wish to do everything possible to prevent a serious scandal.”

Imagine telling a female she couldn’t wear something that’s considered masculine???? You’d be crucified! (Mysogynist, sexist, Pervert, etc) I’ve just bought two lovely suspender belts from your shop, they were delivered to me today. Thank you for an extremely speedy delivery. It was Madame ‘Phlomis’ Balomis, also known as the Dowager Baroness Korngold of Alsace-Lorraine. Madame Balomis is an expatriate American who controls a string of high-class call girls all along the Côte d'Azur. Since I moved to Monte Carlo, she and I have been liaising closely on business matters: my late husband was a former client of hers. Phlomis rang to inform me that a very important gentleman was in town – the Duke of Burgundy himself – and that the Duke had particularly requested to see me in private that evening.” When her car pulled up and the horn honked, I said my goodbyes to my parents and was soon sitting beside the object of so many fantasy dreams, and the magic began almost immediately. After some brief chatting during the drive where I was relishing every second of being there beside her, drawing in her fresh perfumed scent, admiring the outfit she was wearing, and glancing at her profile without looking obvious, Sally explained, “Our last sitter was with us for almost four years, and we even went to his high school graduation, so I hope this will work out with you, too.” “That’d be really nice, Mrs. Douglas.” She parked at the curb in front of her home, and I noted it was a split level colonial in a pretty nice area of town.

Site Customisation

I will look out for other objects in your lingerie shop Swanky Pins. One of the suspender belts I bought from you was a White 8 Strap Suspender Belt in Satin with White Lace Front” The Duke of Burgundy is another suspect, Lady Rebecca” Battaglia explained – with some agitation. “If he were to marry you, it could be seen as a way of ensuring that you are not in a position to testify against him.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop