BLACKPINK OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK VER.2 (+IDOLPARK Special BLACKPINK Photocards set)

£21.635
FREE Shipping

BLACKPINK OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK VER.2 (+IDOLPARK Special BLACKPINK Photocards set)

RRP: £43.27
Price: £21.635
£21.635 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We are not responsible for product deformations, damages, or failures caused by your own negligence. LIVE REACT Mode Guide * The color may appear cloudy or appear as a different color when the battery is low.

After the updates, I wanted to test the light stick's reaction to music, but the instructions weren't clear. LOL so everyone is getting really confused on what this app is used for as you see in the reviews and I just wanna tell you what it is. South Korea has Free Trade Agreements with many countries and music CDs may be exempt from customs duties in certain countries.

I'm going to their concert on Sunday so I'll find out if the light stick works with the concert control function. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It connects to Bluetooth easily but does not react to the music and keeps disconnecting Bluetooth whenever I exit the Blackpink app or lock the screen. Please note that the first generation of the light stick does not have central control mode or mood light features.

Delays are always possible and this is the date from which the earliest possible deliveries could start from.I kept having to turn on and off my Bluetooth just to connect but then when I go to the app it says failed to connect. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

So if know what I’m talking about you know that they came out with a second version and this is the app to control it. If you do not download the music response data, there may be no response from the light stick or it may respond incorrectly. Notice the reason and follow the procedure for consenting access) to guide you with the necessary access rights when using the app as follows.

Please note that all purchases may be subject to taxes, such as sales tax, value-added tax (VAT), and customs duties. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed.

Light up the concert hall (or your room) with the colours of the South Korean band thanks to its application and its synchronised bluetooth system for an unforgettable result! I updated my lightstick after the pink venom comeback and it worked fine, (working smoothly with Spotify and the latest songs) However, I did another update request this Shutdown release but I guess it wasn't done correctly and now the lightstick doesn't work with Spotify and latests songs, only responds to VIMEO songs. Conditions and procedures for refund and compensation for delay are processed in accordance with the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce of South Korea.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Light damages such as folding marks, scratches or discoloration on the case/box cannot be subject to any compensation claim. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Overall simple and pretty app to use, but I have noticed that the Live MV react videos sometimes don't show the play button so I can not play them. Mine kept telling me to turn on my Bluetooth and it kept saying fail to connect even though I did everything on the instructions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop