Wooden Hand Crank Beauty and the Beast Theme Music Box, 18 Note Mechanism Antique Carved Musical Box Best Gift For Kids,Friends

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Wooden Hand Crank Beauty and the Beast Theme Music Box, 18 Note Mechanism Antique Carved Musical Box Best Gift For Kids,Friends

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Dazu werden Ihre im Rahmen der Bestellung erhobenen personenbezogenen Daten an easybill GmbH, Düsselstr. Dramatize your surroundings with a divine atmosphere by purchasing our Exclusive Engraved Retro-Style Music Box combines with the grace of home décor accent and plays a soothing crisp and clear song. Excellent Workmanship – The concept of the hand-crank mechanism, beautifully carved design box, and picture attached to it will prove to be a symbol of perfect workmanship. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Sie haben vielmehr auch danach die Möglichkeit, Ihre Eingaben zu prüfen und über den "Zurück"-Button des Internetbrowsers zu korrigieren oder den Kauf abzubrechen. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I myself do not collect but I do so love the unique snow globes and specialty musical items which I purchase for friends and family. Bought this product for my SO, and tested it only to realise one of the notes are creepily out of tune (as shown in video).

Ferner können Sie über die entsprechende Schaltfläche in der Navigationsleiste den „Warenkorb“ aufrufen und dort jederzeit Änderungen vornehmen. Informationen zum Zustandekommen des Vertrages Die technischen Schritte zum Vertragsschluss, der Vertragsschluss selbst und die Korrekturmöglichkeiten erfolgen nach Maßgabe der Regelungen "Zustandekommen des Vertrages" unserer Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (Teil I.Die Annahme erfolgt unter der aufschiebenden Bedingung, dass der Käufer nach Ablauf der Angebotsdauer Höchstbietender ist. Bei vorzeitiger Beendigung des Angebots durch den Verkäufer kommt zwischen diesem und dem Höchstbietenden ein Vertrag zustande, es sei denn der Verkäufer war dazu berechtigt, das Angebot zurückzunehmen und die vorliegenden Gebote zu streichen. Description Original hand crank music box, just turn the handle and it will play this well-known melody. They mention that it plays out of tune very noticeably, and some of the notes are creepily out of the key.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.Kauf über den Warenkorb (soweit angeboten) Durch Anklicken der auf den Artikelseiten enthaltenen Schaltfläche „In den Warenkorb“ werden die zum Kauf beabsichtigten Waren im „Warenkorb“ abgelegt. Nach Zugang der Bestellung bei uns werden die Bestelldaten, die gesetzlich vorgeschriebenen Informationen bei Fernabsatzverträgen und die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen nochmals per E-Mail an Sie übersandt. Movie: Beauty and the Beast Brand: Sankyo Movement: Wind Up 18-note (Only around 15 seconds of the song is played in this music box. Delightful Music – This fantastic box plays an iconic theme song is truly a magical way, making anyone fall in love with it. In conclusion, I don't know if this is an artistic exploration into Microtonality and/or a warped critique of the sickly sweet Disney narrative present in Beauty in the Beast but my SO loved it.

My daughter has had a stuffed giraffe from Target since she was about 8 months old and the crappy music box in it snapped. Wir verwenden zur Vertragsabwicklung ein Warenwirtschaftssystem im Rahmen einer Auftragsverarbeitung. I was scared I was not going to have this gift for my girlfriend for today (Christmas), I got it just in time.Note: due to the natural variations in wood and stain, the finished product may differ slightly from the listing images.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop