Ingenuity, Soothing Baby Bouncer Chair with Soothing Vibrating Infant Seat, Morrison - 8 Melodies, Removable Toy Bar with 2 Plush Toys, Volume Control, 3-Point Harness, Newborn 0-6 Months

£27.495
FREE Shipping

Ingenuity, Soothing Baby Bouncer Chair with Soothing Vibrating Infant Seat, Morrison - 8 Melodies, Removable Toy Bar with 2 Plush Toys, Volume Control, 3-Point Harness, Newborn 0-6 Months

RRP: £54.99
Price: £27.495
£27.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Cradling Bouncer from Ingenuity will cradle and bounce baby in plush fabrics and adorable Morrison fashion. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I feel that this chair is more suitable for an older infants, and although I am unable to use it at present I will use it when my baby gets bigger. One thing that I have noticed is that it seems very flimsy not in an unsafe way, but in a way that you wouldn't feel safe to move it whilst a baby was in it, even just manually bouncing the baby in it makes it move from side to side rather than up and down. If you feel there might be a problem, please feel free to inform us - after all we're only human, mistakes can happen!

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The Ingenuity Morrison Baby Lounger will cradle baby in plush fabrics and in the adorable Morrison style, which is suitable for both little girls and boys. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The seat itself is very deep and the back is set at such an incline my baby would slump and be bunched up in an awkward position. The Cradling Bouncer from Ingenuity™ will cradle and bounce baby in plush fabrics and adorable Morrison™ fashion.The strap that holds it in place it too high, and even when positioned behind baby's head, it offers no support and does not help with the uncomfortable slumping we found are baby did. e don’t be suckered into paying a premium for a product with unnecessary features and likewise don’t be fooled into what appears to be a bargain but actually doesn’t do the job you need it to do.

We strive to faithfully reproduce images of the items we sell, however, manufacturers constantly update and improve the design and specification of products and it is not always possible to update product images as quickly as the lines change. It’s also worth looking at other products from Ingenuity to see the typical features you can expect in products from this brand. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT.In the case of listings where we have indicated that the color of the item may differ from the color represented in the listing pictures, please be assured that quality will not be compromised and that the item will be identical to the product displayed in every detail apart from the color.

The Morrison fashion is sure to compliment the decor of any home and is perfect for a little boy or girl. Ingenuity baby swing suitable from birth, 5 point safety harness, removable headrest, removable toy bar. Very easy to put together ,looks exactly like the picture, good quality quite deep seat for comfort and support for my 5 week old granddaughter,tried her with other bouncers but she would cry or her head would loll to the side but she absolutely loves this one ,theres a vibration mode and 2 sound volumes neither are to loud or fast just the right amount,very sturdy,takes 3 c type batteries that are not supplied but over all very pleased and would recommend. The packaging has been opened for inspection and you may receive it in its original packaging or it may be missing its original packaging but packaged in another box. Lange sollte man Babys, die noch nicht sitzen können da drin sitzen lassen, weil es eine aufrechte Position hat und nicht so toll ist für Babys.The seat features a cushioned foot pillow and side supports and a headrest that can be removed as baby grows. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. We would also prefer to be contacted with any problems you might have with any of our products before leaving Feedback (Please give us a chance to solve any problems you may have - Thank you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop