Star Wars The Black Series Darth Revan Force FX Elite Lightsaber with Advanced LED and Sound Effects, Adult Collectible Roleplay Item

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Star Wars The Black Series Darth Revan Force FX Elite Lightsaber with Advanced LED and Sound Effects, Adult Collectible Roleplay Item

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I suppose… I suppose you speak the truth. I alone must accept responsibility for my fate. I wanted to be Master of the Sith and ruler of the galaxy. But that destiny was not mine, Revan. [cough] It might have been yours, perhaps… but never mine." ―Revan and Malak's final conversation [10] Not long afterward, the Revanchist was invited by Lord Arkoh Adasca, the head of the Adasca BioMechanical Corporation of Arkania, to bid on weaponized exogorths that the businessman sought to sell to any faction in the Mandalorian Wars. The Knight was unable to attend the auction due to pressing business elsewhere, so he sent Alek in his place. Several Jedi had visions that Adasca's exogorths could change the course of the war, so the Revanchist instructed his friend to ensure that the danger the weapons posed was eliminated. [22] In the aftermath of the Adasca affair, the Revanchist was rumored to be arranging a meeting between several Jedi opinion-makers. [23] Quote from Jedipedia IRC: "Leland sagte: Wenn er einmal ein Bild von Revan aus Kotor braeuchte, wuerde er das langhaarige" - translation: "Leland said: If he ever needed an image of Revan from KotOR, he'd use the mullet guy." When the leaders of the clan had gathered, Canderous explained about moving the camp, but an angry Veela soon got into an argument with Revan over the Mandalorians' belief that fate and destiny would determine who would find the Mask. Revan pressed his case, making up stories to cover the real reason he knew about the Mask's location, and with Canderous's help he convinced Veela to move the camp to the Twin Spears—though because it was in Clan Jendri's territory, the clan had to be ready to fight. [9]

While Ordo gathered supplies and gear for the five-kilometer trek to the camp, Revan and T3-M4 ran diagnostics on the Ebon Hawk, and Revan asked the droid to stay behind and conduct repairs. Ordo offered Revan a repeating blaster carbine as a weapon, but Revan chose to take along a pair of blasters as a replacement for his hidden lightsaber. Wearing heavy layers of clothing and bringing along a hoversled of supplies, the two then set out on the two-hour trek toward the camp, and it was almost nighttime by the time they reached their destination. [9] The baselit sabers, as the name suggests, are illuminated by a single bright LED at the end tip of the hilt. This does enable the blade to still be bright and display multiple colors. It also makes the saber lighter and more durable for dueling purposes. Visit the UltraProffie Launcher here for saber controls and open source documentation (Requires Google Chrome). This section of the article assumes that the player chooses only " light side" options in the course of the game. Alternate stories are noted in the " Behind the scenes" section. Note: The events in this section may or may not have been confirmed as canon within the Star Wars Legends continuity. Saber Lighting Effects: The saber offers many blade lighting effects to choose from: Stable/Unstable/Pulse/Wave/ Ghost/Cross/Infinite/Rainbow/Fire.Awake already, are you? Good! This is the tomb of Sith Lord Tulak Hord, if you don't know. I've taken up residence here, for now… it's dusty and full of critters, but it's home." ―Jorak Uln greets a captive Revan [10] Duel ready: Tough and durable Polycarbonate blade is able to withstand heavy dueling against other sabers. As we already mentioned, there are several types of Neopixel lightsabers available at our store: SN Pixel, Xenopixel and Proffie. Not all our sabers feature all of these choices. I had a feeling you were going to get mixed up in something interesting, and I wanted to be around for the fun. Guess this is it." Thank you for your interest in the products and services of ARTSABERS. Dealing with ARTSABERS is a very straightforward and easy process and our Limited Warranty is no different.

You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!" ―Darth Malak [10]Darth Revan was an ancient Sith Lord who lived in the Old Republic. You probably won't see Revan in any of the series or movies, but he appears in the Star Wars game "Knights of the Old Republic" and in the comics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop