Masquerade The Blazing Dragon - MP22-EN208 - Super Rare - 1st Edition

Masquerade The Blazing Dragon - MP22-EN208 - Super Rare - 1st Edition

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Q: If I use The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion and Fallen of Albaz as materials to Fusion Summon Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, can I use its effect that destroys a monster and inflicts damage? A: Fallen of Albaz' effect requires you to include it as Fusion Material, regardless of which player controls it. If possible, you will still perform a Fusion Summon using that Fallen of Albaz, which your opponent controls, and other monsters on their side of the field. Q: It is my End Phase, and I just activated Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon's effect by sending Albion the Branded Dragon to the GY, then resolved it. Can I now use Albion's effect before my opponent can use D.D. Crow? Q: When resolving Lubellion's effect, can I use a face-down "Fallen of Albaz" I control as Fusion Material? A: Since there is a Predator Counter on Fallen of Albaz at the time its activated effect resolves, that effect is negated by Predaplant Dragostapelia's effect.

A: When Mirrorjade's effect resolves, you must attempt to banish a monster on the field. If Mirrorjade is the only monster on the field that you can attempt to banish, you must banish Mirrorjade itself. For example, you can choose to Fusion Summon Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon using the materials described above. A: When you perform a Fusion Summon using Fallen of Albaz' effect, you must include that Fallen of Albaz itself as Fusion Material. Therefore, since you cannot perform a Fusion Summon, nothing happens. A: To activate Lubellion's effect in the first place, you need to be able to perform a Fusion Summon using only your monsters that are currently on the field, in the GY, and/or banished face-up. Q: I activate Fallen of Albaz' effect. In response, the effect of my opponent's D/D/D Deviser King Deus Machinex resolves, attaching Fallen of Albaz as material. What happens?

2022 Mega-Tin: Pharaoh's Gods 1st Edition Singles

Q: I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera while my opponent controls no cards. Can I activate Guardian Chimera's effect? Q: I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera, and activate its effect. In response, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit's effect resolves, destroying Guardian Chimera. Do I still draw and destroy cards? Q: I Normal Summon Aluber the Jester of Despia, and resolve its effect. Can I add "Branded Fusion" to my hand? A: Despian Tragedy's effect can be activated if it is sent to the GY by a card effect, or banished by a card effect. It cannot be activated if Despian Tragedy is sent to the GY as a cost to activate an effect.

A: No. If Flower Cardian Lightshower's effects are already negated, you cannot activate Aluber's effect by targeting it.The week ends off with the latest Dragon Fusion to join the Albaz lore lineup, though this one doesn’t specifically need Fallen of Albaz. I’m talking about Masquerade the Blazing Dragon. When Lubellion's effect then resolves, you choose a Fusion Monster to Summon, and the materials to use.

Q: If my opponent activates Predaplant Verte Anaconda's effect by sending Fusion Destiny to the GY, can I negate this activation using Branded Retribution? Q: My opponent controls only Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and it destroys my Masquerade the Blazing Dragon by battle. Can I then activate the effect of an Aluber the Jester of Despia in my GY? Q: If I activate the effect of a Branded Retribution in my GY, that adds a "Branded" Spell/Trap to my hand, can my opponent activate the effect of Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion in response?

Burst of Destiny 1st Edition Singles

A: Yes. In all of these scenarios, your opponent made Mirrorjade leave the field, and its effect can be activated. A: No. Aluber's effect in the GY is activated by targeting 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls. Both monsters are destroyed by battle, at which point your opponent controls no Effect Monster that you could target. Therefore, you cannot activate Aluber's effect. A: No. During your opponent's turn, you can only use Albion's effect once your opponent explicitly passes from an open game state, usually in an attempt to end the End Phase. Q: It is my turn, and I have Albion the Branded Dragon in my GY, which was sent there this turn. If my opponent lets me move to the End Phase, can I use Albion's effect before my opponent can use D.D. Crow? A: In this scenario, Despian Tragedy was sent to the GY by Branded Fusion's effect. Therefore, its effect can be activated.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop