Miele 12034070 Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush for Pet Hair, EcoTeQ Floorhead, HEPA Lifetime Filter, Large Operating Radius, Mango Red

£74.995
FREE Shipping

Miele 12034070 Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush for Pet Hair, EcoTeQ Floorhead, HEPA Lifetime Filter, Large Operating Radius, Mango Red

RRP: £149.99
Price: £74.995
£74.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can see the idea of a robot vacuum cleaner being a good one, but your money is better spent on a better quality vacuum cleaner in my opinion. Henry Hoovers are similar in price to the basic C1 model but if you’re wanting a better vacuum it’s going to cost more for a Miele. The CX1’s curved handle allows the hose to exit underneath and rotate. Both features are designed to reduce wrist strain. It’s fitted with a good-sized, pull-down dusting brush. It’s a neat design, but the integration into the handle does mean the brush can’t be used with the tubes for long-distance dusting. For that you’ll need to use either the crevice tool or the small upholstery brush, both of which are stored on the rear end of the cleaner’s body. Shark are muscling into Dyson for that top spot in the vacuum world so I thought it’s worth comparing them.

With a modern 1200W motor under the hood, the CX1 Cat & Dog is extremely quiet. Maximum noise of the cleaner – including the Cat & Dog head running on its fastest setting – was just 72dB. In fact, the sound of the air rushing into the cyclone at over 100mph is a large part of that noise since the motor itself is very well suppressed.With the bin removed you can unclip and pull out the separate filter canister from the cleaner. Inside is an innovative material filter made by Gore. It offers Allergy Foundation-approved HEPA-level filtration and features a self-cleaning system. Automatically following a few cleans, or manually using the Comfort Clean button on the cleaner, small prongs rotate inside the filter to dislodge dust into its canister. You simply open it up and tip out the dust every few cleaning sessions. It’s also almost 9kg which is heavy for a cylinder vacuum cleaner so lifting it upstairs could be more difficult, if you’re fit and healthy you’ll be fine, however. I have had this vacuum cleaner for a couple of years, and I am disappointed in it, wish I hadn't bought it and I will never buy another Miele product ever. Atop your vacuum cleaner dust bag compartment is a colour changing indicator that shows when your bag is ready to be replaced. This means less waste and no more removing dustbags unnecessarily. When it does come time to remove the bag, you can breathe easy thanks to Miele’s auto closing technology. Meanwhile, Miele AirClean filters are equipped with a TimeStrip that slowly changes colour as the filter becomes more saturated. Once the strip is completely red, it is time for a replacement. Ensure a perfect cleaning performance and save money by never discarding a filter too early again. hard floor head has high friction and does not glide smoothly across the floor, but kind of grinds its way across (better on tiles, terrible on lino planks)

Miele do have factories in china but as of now, their vacuum cleaners are actually made at the Bielefeld factory in Germany. The Miele ovens are also made in Germany. So all vacuum cleaner makers had to comply, but it made them work harder on efficiency because they didn’t want to lose suction. And of course, you’ll need to move it upstairs itself! Why Is The Power So Low Compared To Older Models?A lot of people who are replacing their Miele vacuums are usually disappointed to have to downgrade from a 1200w motor to a 900w motor. Won’t the suction be so much worse? Now that may sound like a weird phrase, and it is, but it’s everything you want in a vacuum cleaner right? On hard floors both the EcoTeq and SRD heads were excellent at capturing loose hair balls, thanks mostly to the CX1’s high suction and airflow. On occasion, hairs can become caught on the bristles of the EcoTeq head, but the stepped cut-outs in the bristles help to reduce this effect. The Silence AirClean filter acts as a silencer for your vacuum, muffling motor and suction noises as you clean. Hugely beneficial if one or more household members work from home or if you have pets/children sensitive to loud noises. Although we weren’t able to measure the noise level due to technical issues, it was noticeably quieter to our ear. Miele pegs the noise output at 78dB which is in line with typical vacuum cleaner noise levels, with anything above 80dB approaching the noise level of a food blender. The floor head is not motorized, so the only sound you’ll hear is from the motor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop