Matrix | Brass Off | Blue Toning Shampoo to Correct Orange Undertones on Lightened Hair, Total Results

£1.645
FREE Shipping

Matrix | Brass Off | Blue Toning Shampoo to Correct Orange Undertones on Lightened Hair, Total Results

RRP: £3.29
Price: £1.645
£1.645 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I purchased this since my hairdresser uses Matrix products and after a recent visit, I thought I’d purchase some. The dark, tone-correcting pigments attach themselves to hair fibres, enhancing cool tones in pre-lightened hair levels 5 through 7 through multiple shampoos.

By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Matrix's Terms Of Use and to receive marketing and promotional communications from Matrix and other L'Oreal brands, and (2) have read and acknowledge the Matrix's Privacy Policy and Notice Of Financial Incentives. Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon shampoo that neutralises brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones.Harnessing the power of colour-depositing blue-violet pigments, the shampoo effortlessly lathers over locks, visibly neutralising and reducing brassy tones.

Features and benefits:- Colour depositing blue-violet pigments neutralize to reduce brassy tones- Can be left on hair 2-3 minutes for added toning- Colour protecting for added shine- Get Up to 10X less breakage with our most neutralizing system yet when using the Brass Off system of shampoo, mask and leave-in cream vs. Meanwhile, vitamin oil nourishes the hair, helping to replenish it with moisture to give dry and brittle hair movement and softness. It helps reduce brassiness and yellow/orange tones in coloured, bleached and highlighted hair, as well as naturally grey or white hair. Highly pigmented blue-violet tones that neutralize and eliminate brassy/orange tones to maintain lightened hair. The damage repair conditioner is infused with essential vitamin oil properties to provide the needed nourishment to your scalp.

Nach der Empfehlung einer Userin, habe ich das Schampo auf das trockene Haar, sehr großzügig verteilt und hab es eine Stunde einwirken lassen. Matrix Total Results Brass Off Blue Shampoo for Lightened Brunette Hair 300ml Double with vitamin oil and neutralising pigments, Matrix Biolage Total Results Brass Off Shampoo promises to leave hair with gorgeous cool tones and remove brassy tones in the process thanks to blue-violet pigments. The creamy conditioner adds a weightless shine to your dull and tired tresses, reviving them back to their original health. I bought this to tone down the brassiness in my hair after I bleached my roots during Covid19 lockdown. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Ci 60730/Ext.

With vitamin oil and neutralising pigments, Matrix Total Results Brass Off promises to leave hair with gorgeous cool tones and remove brassy tones in the process thanks to blue-violet pigments. Used as a total care system together with Brass Off Conditioner and Brass Off Blonde Threesome, it reduces breakage by up to 10x.

I have natural brown hair with blonde highlights and this shampoo and conditioner works brilliantly to keep the highlights looking bright and fresh and unfaded. A perfect post-poo treatment—Use this Brass-Off Conditioner on your wet hair right after Total Results Shampoo. Ideal for brunettes that lighten their locks, the Matrix Total Results Brass Off Shampoo instantly refreshes and cleanses hair, whilst neutralising brassy tones. This ultra deep violet/blue shampoo will reduce brassy orange tones (like ones that appear during lightening dark brown hair and balayage) whilst keeping hair clean and cared for. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop