Plus Size Hold-UPS Stockings Bella 6 Colours 15 DEN Size XXXL/XXXXL (7/8) by Adrian Hosiery

£4.745
FREE Shipping

Plus Size Hold-UPS Stockings Bella 6 Colours 15 DEN Size XXXL/XXXXL (7/8) by Adrian Hosiery

RRP: £9.49
Price: £4.745
£4.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I mentioned further up that I’ve also now got into ‘secret leggings’, which just means wearing knee-length leggings under a midi dress so they can’t be seen but they provide warmth without having to wear tights. I read all the reviews about this product but was still a little doubtful as to whether they would be too tight and show excess rolls over the tops and not have the smooth line free finish I was hoping for under my bodycon dress. The non-reinforced toes however leave me doubtful that they will last that long, since I walk at least 5 miles per day. It’s doubtful the 11th century pioneers even dreamt of tights that felt this good but here we are, giving you the history of how we got to tights that finally feel great. Long car trips can confine your legs, suppress circulation, and cause the same blood pooling and swelling symptoms as a long flight.

As there isn't a spare part handy (the factory has one machine for spares but it can't help in this case) one has to be specially engineered. width="61" colspan="1" rowspan="1">

L-XL

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop