16 Channel Relay Module DC 12V MODBUS RTU RS485 Relay Module Board PLC Controller Serial Port Switch Standby Current 11MA

£9.9
FREE Shipping

16 Channel Relay Module DC 12V MODBUS RTU RS485 Relay Module Board PLC Controller Serial Port Switch Standby Current 11MA

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This product is an industrial 32-ch relay module controlled via RS485 bus, adopts Modbus RTU protocol, built-in protection circuits such as power supply isolation, magnetical isolation, resettable fuse, and TVS diode, etc. i want to use NODE-RED LATER to process the inputs from the SDM630 WATTMETER, and them deviate panels from ongrid to charging string using this relay board. This is USB Relay Module with ModBus RTU protocol support and 16 relays (the type is selectable during purchase). I spent a lot of time trying to get this to work, trying to find documentation for the relay board and figuring out how the Arduino Modbus libraries work.

com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i. Finally, the setup has been tested successfully with QModMaster installed in my Windows 10 (x64) laptop. Turn on host computer software ModbusRTU configuration Tool,choose correct port number, baud rate is 9600. Send the 3--4th byte of the transmitted frame represents the relay address,the relay 1-relay 8 address are respectively 0x0000,0x0001,0x0002,0x0003,0x0004,0x0005,0x0006,0x0007. Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C• Support up to 8 temperature sensorsComplete including:- 1 x LAN 1-Wire Adapter- 4 x DS18B20 Temperature Sensors 1 meter cableDefault:IP address: 192.

Built-in optocoupler isolation prevents interference from external high-voltage circuits connected to the relay. In conclusion, the Modbus 2-channel 5V relay module is a very useful device for making something Modbus compatible. IN4-GND (default is high level, low level after the switch is turned on) The computer sends instructions to read the switch status. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for industrial control equipment and/or applications with high communication requirement.

I could see a total of four J3Y (S8050) NPN transistors and one KL2 (BAT54A) SMD Schottky Barrier Diode as well. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . While looking for relays and controllers we decided on an Arduino Mega and an assortment of relay boards.There are lot of profesional ModBus software apps for this usb relay board allowing to be easily integrated in any ModBus automation project. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Modbus RTU command are send through upper PC software (like:ModbusRTU configuration Tool ),CRC check code is auto generated, if want use serial debugging software (like SSCOM )to test Modbus relay module then need manually generated. It is also recommended to purchase USB TO RS232/485/TTL or USB TO RS485 at the same time for easy testing. the documentation I got shows how to check the status of relay 1 and opti 1, but doesn’t show for the 2nd relay or opti or how to calculate the checksum. In the line above gSlaveID was set to one, i is a number between one and 16 and refers to the relay to be controlled. Built-in single ADI magnetic isolation provides signal isolation, ensuring high reliability, strong anti-interference, and low power consumption.This matches what is set on the DIP switches on the relay board and can be a number between 1 and 127. IN2-GND (default is high level, low level after the switch is turned on) The computer sends instructions to read the switch status.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop