Twist Me: The Complete Trilogy

Twist Me: The Complete Trilogy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I adored the progression of the story, how with every chapter and book we see Nora and Julian's relationship have a new depth and element. Both characters were so well written and the development was top notch. The writing was amazing, the storyline enthralling and the book was just an all round incredible read. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including:

As you may have already noticed, I am inclined to books and series with a strong female character as a protagonist. Let me just tell you that I am glad that I kept reading after book one. Nora Leston-Esguerra (sorry for the spoiler there) went from being your average teenage girl to this fierce mob wife handling everything from a small semiautomatic in her purse to an AK-47 on a moving SUV while being chased and shot at by both a Hummer and a chopper. The climax of the trilogy felt like I was reading the script for one of the #fastandfurious movies so picture me pacing in my room for the majority of the third book. Terrorist groups, shootings, kidnaps, tourtures, explosions, grenades, plane crashes, car crashes... so someone PLEASE tell #michaelbay that I've found him his next hit! (That's how intense it got, wow I can type fast). Most "DARK' romances, are not usually all that dark... Well not my kinda of dark. There needs to be a level of violence with a dark romance... If you fall in-love with the H/h who is supposed to be the bad guy, in like chapter 2, well that just defeats the purpose of having a villain right.. Yes. Exactly! And let me say, I do love this story immensely. Every time I read it. Which has been three times over already and I'll probably still read it again. Why? Because it actually gets better each time. Anna's writing is so subtle that when I re-read, I notice the little nuances of Julian's transformation over the three novels, slowly coming to realize that he is hopelessly in love with Nora even as he steadfastly proclaims himself to be a monster incapable of that emotion. Anna makes us FEEL Julian's vulnerability beneath his harsh demeanour. It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, with twenty-first century tech, and guns, and lots of hot, steamy sex.In addition to reading and writing, Anna enjoys drinking tea (coconut oolong, anyone?), watching addictive TV shows, and discussing book ideas during long walks with her amazing husband. Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-1-g862e Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 1.0000 Ocr_module_version 0.0.15 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-2000594 Openlibrary_edition A young woman, newly turned eighteen years old, is kidnapped by a ruthless and powerful arms dealer and held captive on a remote tropical island. She is raped by her captor and used repeatedly for his sadistic sexual pleasures. She hates him, but can't deny the burning desire he ignites in her. Soon she starts to crave his touch, both the pain and the tenderness. Is there any way to sugar coat this scenario to make it palatable? To humanize both captor and victim? To empathize with them? Oh my oh my. ChristianGrey is nothing compared to Julian Esguerra. Julian is the kind of sadist that will turn you into the submissive type and make you "beg for more even after the third orgasm despite your fear and reluctance" (Nora's voice) sorry, I just had to. The sex toys are definitely present but they're not a primordial part of his mind games which I personally find quite comforting because I am a new reader (possibly a new fan) of this genre and I am not traumatized by the bdsm scenes. Besides, for now it’s kind of fun to just enjoy the attraction. And I know that’s what this feeling is. Lust. Hormones, pure and simple. I have no idea if I’ll like Jake as a person, but I certainly love how he looks without his shirt. Whenever he walks by, I feel my heart beating faster from excitement. I feel warm inside, and I want to squirm in my seat.

It was a good dark read with all of the dark-read elements that are right up my dark alley. Super handsome guy that she meets in a bar…I shrug. Jake and I don’t run in the same circles. He’s got cheerleaders climbing all over him, and I’ve been watching him long enough to know that he goes for tall blond girls, not short brunettes. Dark read territory, my friends!! And you know I love those… I can’t resist. I may have to be in the “mood” for ’em, but you know I frequently am, so I jumped on this one the minute it was released. That’s why I love building those lists. They introduce me to some awesome-sounding books that I had no idea were coming my way. It’s like Christmas every Tuesday!

I want to scream, but I can’t draw in enough air. I want to move, but I’m restrained, tied in place, the ropes cutting into my skin as I struggle against them.

This couple faces much danger and heartache, and many trials and tribulations along the way, and their addiction to one another is so overpowering they would literally walk through the pits of hell, and face down the devil himself, to save one another. Ms. Zaire never missed a single beat with the book. The erotic interludes were tastefully choreographed, scintillating—and plentiful!--and every plot point was brilliantly executed and so palpable it often left me gasping for breath. And the HEA ending? EPIC!!!!!!! The perfectly fitting ending for this beloved couple’s amazing journey…a journey that was filled with love and lust, pain and loss, but finally triumphs against ALL ODDS!! But with the teaser, the author does allude to the fact that Julian is well aware of what he has done to this malleable girl, she believes she loves him. I was torn between 2 or 4 stars, but it's a romance book, so I don't think the really dark potential of the story will be realised. General Group Posts: Are for any general stuff. Usually only something the admin would like to add, but it's possible that you might want to add something you think is a general topic related to the group as a whole. I am amazed with it the romantic aspect of this trilogy. You can truly get into the story and see the journey in which Julian and Nora's abnormal erotic relationship develops chapter by chapter becoming the perfect mixture of romance, love, pain and lust (I wish I could've include respect on that one, oh well).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop