Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix i-Size, i-Size Baby Car Seat, Group 0+ Car Seat, From 40 up to 75 cm, 0-12 kg, Essential Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix i-Size, i-Size Baby Car Seat, Group 0+ Car Seat, From 40 up to 75 cm, 0-12 kg, Essential Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make sure you follow the steps in our user manual to ensure it is correctly installed into your car. We ship to most countries in Europe, please be advised that you will be responsible for all import taxes and duties. kg, it also features memory stroller release buttons so you can quickly switch from car to stroller with ease. Yes, you may install the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix i-Size onto the CabrioFix i-Size Base on the front passenger seat if that seat has ISOFIX anchor points.

In some instances, we may still need to check the weight of the child within the height band due to the maximum mass load permitted on a vehicle’s ISOFIX points.Please make sure you always place the car seat rearward facing and not forward facing on the stroller. And for babies, thanks to the newborn inlay with headrest cushion and the large UV protective sun canopy. Some R129 car seats can be used rear-facing until a child is 105cm tall, which is around 4 years old. Now it is time for this iconic and much-loved product to grow and evolve to the next level; introducing the new Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix R129.

Meet the cabrio i-size car seat the safety of every child is very important to Maxi Cosi and is approved to the new i-size regulation.It’s over 10 years since this seat launched and it’s still one of the most popular car seats in the UK.

A newborn inlay and headrest ensures that baby is comfy and safe with plenty of support and padding.

As the top-selling, innovative car seat brand since 1984, they've been trusted to carry over 50 million babies (and still counting) home from the hospital. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed. Discover Maxi-Cosi's CabrioFix Base, the ISOFIX car seat base that has been designed to make it easier for parents to install the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix car seat. In combination with the FamilyFix the CabrioFix and Pearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx.

For Isofix fitting the Base (included) is required to be installed into your car using your cars Isofix anchor points. I less appreciate is routing underneath her for the harness lock…again in a hurry but it is a minor. With the CabrioFix you have a choice of using the cheaper EasyFix base as well as the more expensive FamilyFix and 2wayFix bases.To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one. The ISOFIX base ensures correct installation, complying with the latest i-Size safety standards for excellent safety performance. With the FamilyFix you can put the Cabriofix into an extra upright position for when they need more legroom. With it's handy memory buttons for easy, one-hand removal from the stroller frame, the CabrioFix i-Size allows you to quickly switch from street to car and back again! Cleverly designed to give you maximum freedom and movement, the CabrioFix i-Size baby car seat can also fit most strollers and has handy memory release buttons for easy use and convenience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop