Bose 761529-0010 SoundSport Wireless Headphones - Black, 2.9 x 2.5 x 2.9 cm

Bose 761529-0010 SoundSport Wireless Headphones - Black, 2.9 x 2.5 x 2.9 cm

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just loop the Bose SoundSports Earphones around the back of your neck, pop them in your ears and do your work out without inhibition. Easier said then done, of course -- today's battery technology is holding back miniaturization efforts. Then, download the Tile app and follow its simple in-app instructions to activate your headphones so that you'll never lose your music.

I didn't think it sounded better than the Jaybird Freedom, which also delivers excellent sound for an in-ear Bluetooth headphone -- though that model costs 33 percent more.Just loop the pair around the back of your neck, pop them in your ears and do your work out without inhibition. Sound quality is very good for true wireless workout earbuds, but it may not be worth the drawback of fickle connection stability.

Delivering clear, full range sound, the SoundSport®s produce the same high quality sound that has become synonymous with wired headphones. Unlike the SoundSport Wireless, which uses microUSB, the Bose Sport Earbuds case charges via USB-C, this is handy if you prefer not to have a bunch of different cables. Headphones that play consistently and clearly whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, strapped to your arm or sitting on top of the treadmill and there’s never a wire in sight. With a lot of in-ear sports headphones, I find myself having to make little adjustments to relieve some discomfort or get a more secure fit, especially while running, but with this headphone the adjustments I had to make were minimal. The Bose® SoundSport® Wireless Headphones StayHear® tips are formed of flexible silicone and have been rounded to ensure maximum comfort and stability through with long term use.

Good - The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. You can connect two wireless Bose headphones, so you and your friend can listen to the same thing at the same time. The SoundSport®s have been designed so that the acoustic ports are positioned in such a way as to resist any sweat or water, and the hydrophobic cloth helps to keep any intruding moisture out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop